GAG members, do you have any special talents?

Correction... What IS your special talent? I'm positive all of us is good at something.

Whether it's singing, dancing, acting, juggling, etc

My talent is writing... Especially poetry

Considering none of us know what our talent is... What is your HIDDEN talent?

Most Helpful Guy

• Musician, poet, pincher of runny loaves.

• Musician... Excellent! Vocally or instrumental? Also what instruments?

Oh, and Erhard pincher of runny loaves?

(lol I feel like I'm being set up for a sarcastic answer)

• I have no clue what you just said, but your poem sounds pretty darn good =)

• Thanks fer sayin!

Most Helpful Girl

• My special talent is writing stories.

I haven't done that in a very long time, but its something I enjoy doing.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't really HIDE my talents - I exploit them for the benefit of myself and others.

I'm an excellent problem-solver and researcher, and I use this in just about every aspect of my life.

I'm a pretty darn good DJ, with pretty deep knowledge of popular music and the ability to read a crowd and figure out how to keep them happy and at whatever level of excitement I want from them at any given time.

I'm good at explaining very complicated things on nearly any level, from kindergarten to expert-level, and so I can help just about anyone understand just about anything that *I* understand, if given enough time.

I'm also good at sex (as I've been told by many), but that's not an accident - I made a concerted effort to LEARN how to be good at it, doing lots of research and question-asking, and I make a real effort to do it well, and my partners have all mentioned that I definitely made an impression on them. Again, like most of the other things I'm good at, a lot of work and effort went into getting "good" at it.

• Writing stories or plays and Flexible enough to do a split

• I sometimes write when I'm bored. I write stories, poems and sometimes raps & songs too.

I play nearly every sport and I'm kinda good at sports. I also can cook a few items too which I love doing in my spare time sometimes. I can't dance but I can act a little bit though! :)

• Great!

+ I'll let you in on a little secret... (I can't dance either) =)

• You can find the last poem I did which was a couple of years ago here link

• I answered your question, and couldn't be anynore serious!

• Photography and filming with my DSLR camera. I like it.

• Writing up stories, cooking, and eating. I know eating might not sound like a talent, but eating a whole large pizza might lol.

• I agree with you 100% with or without knowing about a whole pizza. My family majors in eating, but I would have to say my sister does it the best.

She can eat as much as she'd like and not gain a single pound! Me... I have to work it of =(

• As soon as I retype them, cause their still stuck on my typewriter. I use my electric typewriter to write stories cause It's cheaper printing plus it's been my baby since I was little <3.

• I understand, it only makes me think even more of how great of a writer you are.

To do the way it once was, probably when words meant more. I'm sure you've heard the term talk is cheap!

• I can make both my bicep muscles twitch when ever I want. And I am pretty good at jiu-jitsu

• @divamonae do you know how to fight? fight the fight show off some of your writing skills to us feed your own ego so we can give you attention its a win win situation unless you're actually bad at it oh yeah and then there is always the fear of rejection. Okay okay never mind don't do it

• Oh really? Lol :P yeah it's not that were not smart its just I think some people confuse each other because of both of their personalities. :)

• Well when I use Hidden Power sometimes I generate a thunderstorm. -shrug-

• I can wiggle my ears

• Ooh you write poetry? So do I, I also draw.

• Back in highschool I use to have very wonderful talent at drawing on a sheet of paper. I even drew myself when I was in art class back then. I posted my old drawing on Facebook and a lot of people like it.

• Angsty romance writing is the closest thing to a talent I have :/

• Are you upset because of the cause that you write romantically, or are you upset because you don't think that it's a talent?

Because let me reassure you, it most definitely is.

• Bah, I just don't think I'm very good at it xD

• I can ride a unicycle and juggle at the same time (and tell dirty jokes while doing it), I have played semi professional billiards, I am a whiz at poker and most card games, I can cook up just about anything, I am an excellent swimmer, played college basketball, if I did not blow out my arm I could of pitched in the minors and who knows maybe further, I am a great bowler and I can catch about any football thrown to me if it is somewhat close.

• WOW... =O

• You're AMAZING!

• Well thank you very much. You can credit my genes a bit but mostly my two grandfathers.

What Girls Said 10

• My talen is also writing, as well as drawing.

• I get $10 for the irony of misspelling a word when claiming that your talent is writing.

• I've always been pretty good at drawing... it's something you can definitely learn how to do! It does take a good bit of practice, but even drawing just one thing a day can help you slowly get better.

I haven't drawn in a while but I really want to start getting back into it.

• Well I hope you do, don't ever stray away from things that you enjoy doing.

• I am skilled at makeup

i am good at cooking

i started learning java and ruby so eventually ill be skilled at that as well

i am a good dancer

i have good people skills

• I write poetry too

I'm really good at researching

I'm a touch typist

• I can eat and breath fire, juggle, walk the tight rope and I am working on sword swallowing. I'm also pretty good with a camera and various sorts of firearms, go figure :P

• I knew I should've listed walking on a tight rope... Well I guess I should've listed anything done by acrobats.

(that sounds mean but I honestly mean it in a good way) =)

• lol you just did X) I want to run away and join the circus... that's my hidden agenda :p

• Playing piano
    Writing stories
    Drawing pictures
    Painting
    Acting

• Singing, drawing, writing =)

• Photography love taking picture

• I draw, both traditionally and digitally. I'm a professional illustrator and graphic designer. I suppose those are talents. :P

• Writing stories. I think I am extremely creative and I am very good with spelling and grammar.

• Congrats that's better than me, I'm excellent at grammar... But not so much spelling.

Eh... *shrugs shoulders*

• I can finish a whole bottle of vodka