If I delete my GirlsAskGuys account?

If I delete my GirlsAskGuys account, will all of my questions be deleted from the site as well?

Thank you all for your helpful answers. I appreciate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they won't be deleted.

Just keep your account and visit us once in a while :I heard some great changes are coming.

What Guys Said 18

• No. They will all remain.

• What moron down voted this? I mean, no need to upload either... but...

• I am laughing now so troll down vote all who said no hahahha

• I don't know who down voted these answers either. maybe they can't take the fact that the truth hurts and all their questions will never be deleted lol

• Once you have put something here in the form of question or answer, it is in the public domain. It is not in your account, but you can see all your questions and answers from your account. If you close your account - it is still in the public domain - this webpage. If it is programmed to remove questions and answers after some time or under some specific conditions - it will be deleted automatically. As soon as you put anything on web page it is there as public matter- it will be there.

• I don't think so. I've seen answers and questions from people who no longer exist with GAG. It says 'this person is no longer ...' but the question and answers stay

• No, your questions and answers will still remain here, but your icon will say that you are no longer a member.

• Yeah, I noticed that lately.

My answers get down-voted for no particular reason. :S

• No. All your Q's and A's will remain. People will just not be able to talk to you.

• no

• I don't think so.

• No I do not think so but your profile will become a dark pink and black anonymous logo with negative expert

• The questions/answers stick. Just the profile is terminated.

• No

• I have not been here more than a few hours but I see many users with answers still here that are gone so...

• No.

• Nope

• No they're permanent, just your profile is deleted. You can contact support if you want and they can delete a particular question.

• I would guess not, though some sites do have it to where if you delete your account then everything you ever posted is deleted.

Regardless, why delete your account at all? You could always just stop coming (not that I think you should do that either of course, just wondering why you'd leave is all, unless of course this is a purely theoretical question).

• They will remain but your pictures and I think profile description will disappear.

• no, but if you want, just turn yourself anon on your questions.

• No they stay up

What Girls Said 11

• I'm pretty sure if you delete your account all of your questions, answers, and profile details that you leave will remain there. When people go to look at you they will just see something saying this user is no longer a registered user.

TheoryOfAdvice has a good idea, just make everything anonymous (check that box on each answer/question you care to). Then if you delete your account it won't go to you, they'll just show as an anonymous girl.

If you just want one question or two removed for good reason, you should contact an admin or moderator who can forward the request to an admin. However its all up to the admins whether its removed or not.

• No, everything you've done on the site will remain, and that includes questions. If you want you can always switch your questions to anonymous. And if anyone tries to see your profile it will just say that you're no long a registered user.

• No, they won't.

But if you want to delete them, you have to contact the admins link

and give a good reason for deleting each question.

• No they'll remain but any answers, friends, wall posts and description of your profile you have will be deleted

• I don't think so. Check their Help & FAQ site link at the bottom.

• no, the will remain

• it will still be here

• I think not..

• No. Your questions still appear.

• Even after accounts are removed, the posts remain on the site. This is in the hopes that other members, maybe future members, can also get help and advice if they're going through a similar situation.

• no they will still be there.