How do you get your points for following GirlsAskGuys on Twitter?

How do you get your points for following twitter..I am following girlsaskguys on tweeter but I could not figure out how to make the connection that has to be done for girlsaskguys to see that I am following them...how do you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• After you've clicked "Follow" on our GirlsAskGuys Twitter page, post a new tweet that says, "@GirlsAskGuys username Lamoura".

This "mentions" GirlsAskGuys, meaning it will notify us and we'll be able to apply your points to your account (you'll receive a GAG message verifying it as well).

Remember, it can take 24-48 hours for you Xper points to appear on your account.

• Thanks and I did it hope I did it right.

• lol awesome! I will do so!

• Here's my pinteresr... link I hope you will follow me as well.

What Guys Said 3

• I think they would be just given to you after you follow them try asking one of the moderators

• I been following them on twitter for a long time I didn't know you could get points for it.

• lol yep maybe by tomorrow!

• Lol good

• After following them, you have to tweet your username to them.

So, compose a new tweet saying, "@GirlsaskGuys Username: Lamoura"

They didn't seem to notice it when I did it. In that event, you just have to contact them through here and remind them/point it out. They respond fairly quickly.

What Girls Said 2