What is something on GAG that really arouses your curiosity?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there is.

• You haven't answered my question :(

• Ahhhh... I misread it, I thought it said "Is there something" Don't know why...

There are a few things, the people, the topics of conversation, it's like an endless stream of data.

What Guys Said 4

• How no one has any Thanksgiving or Christmas themed avatars up yet but for Halloween they were on that shit the first day of the month?

• The kinds of things that goes through peoples heads...the kinds of things that they would never say in person

• Other people's opinions always make me curious. That will never end. And this site is much better than any other social media like Facebook, or Twitter.

Grant it there are some trolls on here too. But better to say the least.

• other peoples life stoires what they have been through

What Girls Said 2

• How some people look like as they kept saying they are unattractive and girls just go for looks?

• Girls generally do go for looks at first just like guys. I watch guys get shut down all the time over it. They will be confident, approach her built conversation, get close to her and friendly, but all the while that girl will be obsessively crushing on me and I may have said 10 words to her. She obviously is going on only looks... She doesn't even know me...

• There is some science behind it... If you want to go deeper go look up relationships between oestradiol levels in females and the relation to preference for high testosterone dominate males. One would hope that the psychology of the masses would be influenced by the centuries of culture, morals, philosophy, etc. that has been developed by our species, but at heart we all seems to be strictly animalistic at some level.

• Alright, the century war between boys and girls will never cease :)

• That people really aren't that different, anywhere. I find the same types all over the globe. I thought people would be a little more different than they really are. We're all a lot more alike than I realized before coming to GAG.