Do you like yourself more or like yourself less after joining GAG?

Kindly answer especially if you have been a long timer here and please cast the vote downstairs if you can.Thanks!

• I like myself more after joining GAG.
  • I like myself less after joining GAG.
  • There is no difference in how much I like myself before and after joining GAG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely far happier with myself now then when I first joined GaG.

I joined back in late 08 or 09 so the age difference from when I first joined and now is drastic in terms of life experience and altered perceptions. And believe me when I tell you I've spent some volatile years on this site.

In any case, loving myself, it's been about developing a better understanding of myself. This is gifted to me in part by the GaG community but also the system set up here for people to openly discuss not only relationships and gender specifics, but also themselves, and unfortunately any other insignificant thought that pops into peoples heads.

GaG is like a virtual and responsive journal. I talk about myself, my experiences, my ideals, my beliefs, and it talks back. I'll be it sometimes is a way I'd rather it didn't, but that's half the fun.

What Guys Said 15

• I guess I like myself a bit more, I'll sometimes see people with a poor attitude (not that my attitude is the best) but I mean people who have views such as racism or sexism. Other times I feel a bit better about my choice of beliefs, some people who believe in things which I feel are a bit of a farce or illogical. It makes me feel a bit happier in my intelligence and belief system. Plus some of the people on here are very nice to me, so I'm thankful for that :) Oh and I realize some of what I said seems like an ego trip, unfortunately I've found it hard to word it without looking like I've got some kind of god complex.

• I was pretty much in love with myself when I got here, and now I've become too good for myself, so it's hard to answer the question..

• There are a lot of people who say the right things, actually. It gives me a false sense of joy. In reality, when it comes time to "show me", they never meant it like that. Of course they're shallow. They just didn't want any trouble.

GAG makes me feel better about myself like a whimsical fantasy world where life is fair, fluffy, and sometimes reasonable. That's why I bother coming here at all.

• I was in a bad state of mind and would of been better over time. I was lucky enough to have met a few amazing people who helped me get over some things in a quicker manner. Technically I am more liked by myself now then the day I joined. Thank you to the people that helped me.

• I think I like myself more. I feel happy about helping people by answering their questions. And I feel great when people try to answer my questions. All this makes me feel like a better, nicer person.

• A, actually.

• better about myself and worse about society

• I Chose C. I can't say because of GAG I "like" myself more , However what I can say is GAG has helped me a lot .

• probably the same, maybe a little better as I can clear out my head a little every now and then. and it is kind of social

• Some of the dumb/weird questions make me feel better about myself.

• The same.

• How would GAG change my life...?

• Hmm more but that's not because of GAG at all, it's just what's happened and how I've changed over ther 2 years

• more

• I like myself less. After being on GAG I have become more insecure about myself.

What Girls Said 13

• More. It's been about three years so I'm not a 16 year old anymore :) I'm changing into a woman and that's a wonderful thing. I've developed as a person, defined my moral code. From here I hope things continue to get better.

• There is no difference. I feel exactly the same. I'm not going to let an online website change how I feel about myself.

• I like myself more because I can see my insides really come alive and help people. Seem to get best answer a lot so that's good. I do think I give good advice even though I do not always follow it in my own life..or I do, just might take two tries. All in all I can express myself here and I'm grateful for that.

• It has not changed the way I feel about myself

• Definitely c.

• Voted c. No difference. I visited the site to pass my time and at the same know the culture of everybody and if I can help people I am happy but my advice is not as solid as others. :P

• I think A met a lot of people who changed my life fr the better

• I'm the same...why would GAG change me?

• i feel I'm weird, too nice, too good, and most of all stupid when it comes to decisions.

• About the same

• I'm the same person. But I guess it's nice to know that I'm not a total clueless weirdo like a lot of people on this site.

• Joined when I was 17. It's been three years. I like myself less, although it really has nothing to do with GAG. I like the dating world and people less too, maybe partially due to GAG and the Internet in general, but ultimately I was probably just naive, idealistic, and too optimistic when I was younger. I'm sure I still am in some ways. Oh well, live and learn.

• I like myself more I look at old question on here and its like I'm no longer that little ignorant girl and I hate to say it but I do like that we can't delete questions. Because honestly I would of deleted them all long ago but this way I can go back and see how far I have come. Its funny how my mind set has changed since than and I find myself laughing at time its like what was wrong with you! lol