Do you think you are happier than most GAGers? Why?

Do you think you are happier than most GAGers?Why?

Thanks for your inputs.

• Yes, I am happier than most GAGers.
  • No, I'm not.
  • I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• People on here victimize themselves a lot. I stopped doing that and owned up responsibility for my own happiness. I decided to be happier.

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on how you define happiness, I'm usually relaxed on here and I tend to avoid stressful questions and stressful people. My logic is You don't kill my vibe and I won't kill yours.

I come on here when I'm in a good mood or relaxed or if I Want to learn something new. I'm not as passionate about GAG as I was when I first started but I still have a great time when I get on here.

• Well most people join because they are unhappy or have a problem about their intimate lives. So naturally, most of the people here are not going to describe themselves as happy.

As an older, married person, I'm not here asking about my unhappy personal life. I'm more GIVING advice than looking for it.

That naturally makes me a lot happier than the average bitter soul...!

• Well a lot of people on this site seem to be depressed or dealing with a lot of problems in life. A few months ago I would say no but now I would say yes.

• I can't speak for others, but my life has never been better

Im in love with an amazing girl, I have a great family, I'm financially stable, and I'm drawing and creating as easily as I breathe

• OMG YES ! I have been through so much more than most people in general and I am still very happy and upbeat...

If you read some of my answer posts on here and it seems negative is because Stupidity, low self-esteem, and downer attitudes bothers me.

STAND UP and live your life for crying out loud.

Life is too short why whine and depress us with your crappy outlook on life..

HAVE A HAPPY JOYFUL DAY ! :),

• I complain only about the weather.

• I don't know if any GAGers are happy or not because there's no way to prove that they're happy . Sure they might say they're happy ,but action speak louder than words. Some people are forced to fake happiness to satisfy other selfish people who would never consider that true happiness is a blessed condition to have and they should not take being happy for granted.

• My life may not be better than the average GAG member, but I am always satisfied no matter what point of life I'm in, happiness comes from accepting yourself and where you are for what it is.

• I say yes I am...my life isn't perfect but I do have content appreciation of how I am and what J do have.

• Lots of young kids and young uncertainties... but for the most part...I find it positive and doesn't get me down

• I'm sorry to disturb you, but out of curiosity... Is that Steve Carrel in your pic from Dan in Real Life?

I probablt should've checked your profile page to find out or not... But (shrugs shoulders) Oh, well =)

Anyway... Its a really good movie so I just had to ask.

• That's my face. 100% inspired by that awesome movie and it's poster. Thank you for asking.

• i think I'm one of the lower once. though I once though I was the most angry one here I had come across a lot that are worst than me as time been going by

• yes because Iv'e noticed there are some consistently unhappy people here.

• Overall, yes. I am happier than the average gag.

• Most likely.

• I am pretty sure I am yes

• Some yes, others no.

• By law of averages no.

• I am these days. Certainly never used to be.

• definitely not, people get tired of quiet people. and the loud more expressive people don't understand the quiet people so they stop caring about them. then the quiet person gets fed up with life, and closes in on themselves and closes everybody out.

• Romance wise, maybe. I do wish I could be with someone but thinking about my short term future, it's probably best that I don't get involved just yet so I'm enjoying the single life still.

Otherwise, no. I have severe depression and I'm bipolar so my emotions are all over the place all the time. While some days I'll seem happy, it's just because of the medicine that 'numbs' the pain I have inside.

• Yes, I've taken a long break from GAG and I'm happier because of it.

What Girls Said 20

• I went with I don't know... Strictly because I'm Just Not Sure!

Who am I to say that I'm happier than other GAG members?

Though I usually don't ask many questions (well at least ones to get help, I ask more opinions on RANDOM topics)... I'm not going to lie and say that I never have asked for or needed help/advice.

I have NO CLUE, what some others feel like or are going through, even tbough I can relate most of the times...

But regardless of that, everyone has their ups and dad and I'm not going to compare my life happiness to others and say that it IS or ISN'T BETTER than someone else is.

(especially considering that could change within moments wetter its in my life or the other member that I'm comparing my life to)

• WOW... Votes down because I stated the truth and didn't say I have a better or worse life than others?

Smh...

• I'm certainly not as bitter as most GAGers lol. I have a very balanced life with a stable relationship that's healthy and even though I've been in a bad relationship in the past I don't hold that against the entire male population. Unlike the members on here who seem to like to blame all the women/men for that one woman/man who caused them grief. :p

• Possibly, maybe. Its something that's very hard to gauge as the questions on here are generally focused on problems in relationships/college/work/money etc. Its just a snapshot of one thing in someone's life. Of course there are others who have bigger issues relating to their childhood or something horrific they are trying to come to terms with.

• I don't know because I don't know how happy other people are lol. I also have had things going on in my life so I wasn't so happy for awhile...

• I have the potential to be very happy compared to a lot of the users on here but I self sabotage alot. I had a messy past and the mess is something I am familiar with, so I like to live there lol. Not for too long tho god willing.

Btw I love your questions :)

• I'd say yes easily. Mainly because people put too much emphasis and self worth on who they've been with, who finds them attractive, if they've slept with anyone yet, if they're single or not, when that's not important at all. Many also have crazy self esteem issues and give up rather than improve themselves physically or mentally. I worked though my issues and shit a loooooong time ago, so I'd say yeah, I'm happier than most GAG-ers

people just need to figure out who they are

• I think I'm pretty happy, a lot of people on here always seem to be down all the time but me, my life ain't perfect but I do my best to keep myself happy :)

• I'd like to think I am but I could be wrong. I try to remain optimistic even when things aren't going the way I would like. But it's hard being optimistic 24/7.

• Nope. Just as miserable as the rest of em lol

• I think I'm happier than most people in general so yes lol

• I don't know. I'm content wirh my life. Not going through anything major right now. things are good. Some sound happy, strong, sad.

• No I am not. I can see a group of unhappy people and some happy people.i can't see I am happier than most of them

• I highly doubt it

• meh so-so.

I have my cloudy days, but I'm not happy-go lucky.

• Probably not. When I first joined GaG it was because I was having some issues in my first relationship. I am now on my second, and there are more issues in this one as well.

• I voted C. I don't really think I have a way of knowing that.

• I think I am. Sometimes GAG is depressing

• I don't know

• no because I work a minimum wage job to save for my masters degree

• I have my good days and my bad days. For the most part, it seems that people here are mostly cheerful. I bet most people here are happier than I am.