Since when have bad words become unfiltered on GAG?

why?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few days ago, frankly I'm glad... 'bad' words are for immature people. These words aren't 'bad', they appear in Shakespeare, their meanings are common everyday phrases, people only consider them to be bad based on their stupid misguided morals. Those people have no idea where those words have come from, what they mean or why they're even getting 'offended' by them.

What Guys Said 16

• Oh nice I was wondering what f*** meant. I guess it was fuck

• It was silly to censor them, of course, but I do wish the mods would get rid of the answers that consist of F*** you and the like.

• Duck off mother ducker (noticed this a few days ago :P)

• A few days ago. I am not into cursing, but I don't mind seeing it here every once in a while.

• The N word didn't make the cut ^_^

• OH T_T

There are so many tears streaming down my face right now. Oh wait I actually don't care

• Cunt

• Yes GAG. Taking off the shackles of censorship!

• Oh my fucking god I just realized it now too.

• fuck...

• Yes, this is good.

• This is fucking awesome. In fact, it's bitching.

• Popular demand. Of course it's actually a funny thing because it's bad. Now I have to behave. :(

• maybe the people who run this site want more entertainment

• Hadn't noticed that until just now. I wonder if users can still get in trouble for using vulgarities anyway though. Haha, best not to risk it I suppose.

• You sounds so classy when you talk like that.

What Girls Said 5

• It is about fucking time GAG, loosened up. God Damn it...Wow that felt really good.

• Porno

• Its been like that for awhile ...but its certain words.

• It's just a way for us to give you guys more freedom of speech on the site.

It isn't a welcome to cuss others out or to cuss for the sake of it, but now you'll be able to express yourself or quote things without it being starred out :-)

• appreciated

• @SuitAndTie - Your answer was probably removed for a different reason, we usually don't remove answers for cussing unless it's cussing someone out, or unless it's cuss word overkill, haha!

Do you remember what question your answer was removed from? I'll be happy to look into it, but I haven't been able to find the removal yet.

• FYI - For site related news and updates, you can check my profile. I keep it updated with new changes, as many are happening these days :-)

• nice! some are actually showing