What type of questions amuses you the most in GaG forum?

As for me, it's the never ending questions about asking guys if they like small or big breasts and questions about whether if white guys like Black or Asian girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some race questions amuse me even though I have asked my fair share and also when people ask if their friends with benefits relationship will lead to something more.

What Guys Said 9

• Sex questions, they're generally more entertaining, politics, race and gender specific bore me these days...

• Those open-ended questions that say: "Hey guys, how would you react if your girlfriend did this?"

It's like, really? You couldn't just state the topic IN THE TITLE block? You know, that space where you put that asinine question?

Major eyerolling here.

• The biased gender, race, religious, and political questions. Most of them are formatted in such a way to not warrant a realistic response. It mostly becomes a flame war bash fest.

• Then the person who's answer is similar to the opinion of the question asker gets best answer lol I just came out of one of those link

• My answer in the other question?

• Mr 90 skid: I was referring to the BA, QA gave.

• It takes a bit more than those types of question to amuse me. There are also a never ending supply of them so it makes it even more mundane. The questions that amuse me or the ones that make me think. Redthread, stiches and some other uses ask interesting and unique questions.

• Well, DO WHITE GUYS LIKE BLACK OR ASIAN GIRLS?

I'm just dying to know the answer to this question so I can finally eat my vanilla ice cream in a white bowl using a white plastic spoon.

• Oops, spilled my white cream all over myself. Time to use my white napkin to wipe it all off.

• Okay now eat your white bread with mayonnaise sandwich.

• Will do during a snowstorm.

• Ones like these link

• The ones where people generalize an entire gender based on there limited experiences

• Ones with playful people asking the question. It doesn't matter what they ask, I can turn it into fun if they have the right kind of personality.

• For me it's the "I'm a really strong, smart, successful woman...why don't men like me?" questions. Those make me giggle every time.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's odd how people say questions about race, politics, gender bashing etc, yet those same people continue to answer those questions...

I've learned to not invest anything emotionally into this site or the questions. You'll have a more enjoyable experience if you just humor them.

• When guys ask why they are so ugly and conclude that's why they never dated a girl before and are alone...

• link

link

link

Indian dudes asking how to get a white foreign bride or a white girlfriend or why white girls don't like them.

• Fwb matters

anti women posts

• Race and feminism