For anyone who has ever gotten a gift card from GAG!

Do they actually send you a gift card in the mail, or do they send a redeemable code in your e-mail?

Do you have to have a credit card to use the gift card?

Most Helpful Guy

• Code in my email. You do not need a credit card (I've only gotten Amazon cards)

What Guys Said 3

• The Amazon cards are sent electronically, I would imagine all other gift cards also.

• You get a gift car code by email and then apply the code on amazon. It's easy. No you do not need a credit card if the balance of your purchase is less then the amount of the gift car balance on your account. That said, gift cards here are $20 and Amazon only ships free if you order something totally $35 and up. So you keep that in mind unless you are purchasing digital products like music, ebooks, or video games.

• They send it to your email with a code. The TGI Friday one you have to print out and the Amazon is a code

What Girls Said 2

• Amazon is the code. I haven't gotten anything else or will. The best thing IMO is the amazon giftcard.

And no, you don't need a credit card

• An Amazon giftcard code is sent to the email address you used to sign up with GirlsAskGuys.

No credit card/debit card is needed, you'll simply enter the giftcard code when processing your purchase on Amazon.

The only Xper reward we physically mail is the t-shirt.