If GAG were high school and we were its students, what kind of student would you be?

Based on the way you find yourself behaving around here on GAG, what sort of student would you be if GAG were high school and we were all its students?

Adult figures like teachers and guidance counselors are not included :b

Are you a teacher's pet? A cheerleader or jock? A nerd or computer geek? A loner? The exchange student? A drop-out? Let's hear it!

Also, is your stereotype the same as / different from the stereotype you have/had in high school in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I'd say I would be a exchange student "jock" out of those, because GaG seems to be a mostly American and because I enjoy sports more than school or computer games etc. Though I guess I wouldn't exactly be a stereotypical jock, since I'm better than average in almost every subject now, and from what I've heard American high schools don't even have the same level as we do in Finland, so I might have even better scores.

And yes, it hasn't really changed from when I was in high school myself, only that I go to the gym now more often rather than just playing different types of sports like I used to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting question...in high school, I was always the teacher's pet and a loner.

Here...I would say... maybe the same thing..I'm mostly well-behaved..occasionally I joke around a bit. Occasionally I'm nerdy. I used to be a complete loner on here, but now I've met a few people to talk to. :) And occasionally I get into really heated discussions on here, but even so, I think I'm mostly well-behaved. So I think teacher's pet mixed with some nerdyness.

I'm a bit of a "goody-two-shoes" I guess would be the best way to describe it. (and of course I rant on and on even on the simplest of questions :P)

What Guys Said 8

• A male cheerleader...lol

• I'm the loner that's asleep at his desk.

• Quiet conformist.

• Actually, in real life I was "The Odd One". So I'm strange beyond classification.

• the nerd who keeps to himself most of the time, and has many perverted thoughts. :P

• Errrr... drop-out, maybe? I don't know ^^'

• The one that always misses class, doesn't pay attention, but still manages good grades and is paying too much attention to the girls. Either that or always in the principals office because I'm in trouble.

• the brainiac, clearly

What Girls Said 12

• the nerd that buts in with a scientific answer lol

irl I was the quiet good girl who did well with grades but wasn't popular or hot

• Funny question haha..

In real high school I was the girl with the good grades who was the best English speaker.

On GAG I'd probably be the good girl who sometimes rebells. Friendly, but doesn't make that many friends, sometimes like to philosophize. I think I may have a couple of people who don't like me though... Probably because I'm outspoken and some people don't like my views. *shrug*

• i would be a wallflower

yes I was a wallflower in high school, I was also perceived as a nerd even though I didn't do anything remotely nerdish at all, I just got good grades

• I think I'd be a nerd since I am and a computer geek lol - but I'd also be more confident not as quiet as I am in real life and more talkative. Not sure about teacher's pet - I am in one of my classes though :P

since GAG is based in USA I'd also be a exchange student since I'm from the UK lol

• The loner-ish kid who gives a half assed effort and gets okay results.

Somewhat similar to real life.

• When I was a student,I was always a loner and an observer with only 2 friends.

Similarly,I am a loner and an observer on GAG with only 2 friends although I have been an old timer here.

Coincidence?

• A loner on here :D in high school I talked to people from each of the groups you mentioned.

• A quiet and studious student

• My personal GAG persona - I'd be the one you'd never hear from until addressed, probably.

I'd be quiet in the corner, alone, watching everyone.

My professional GAG persona - I'd be the teacher, the principal, and the security guards, haha!

• I'd be the butch girl dressed in black with piercings but always alone doing her thing.

I was the cool nerd in school. In all the nerdy classes but too cool to latch on to any group. I could be found in the toilets smoking most of the time or sneaking out of school to see the guys at the local uni.

I guess all that says is my personality is butch, my physical is hot and combined I cash in.

• The anonymous one.

• I would be the girl that dates everyone in her circle of friends (the hmmm slut?) and I would def try to sleep with some hot teacher...

After all that Van Halen song is just perfect !

• You are correct. Good girl. Now you get a little cookie