Do you use GAG in a different way than most GAGers? How?

Question is answerable and I have no more details to add.Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I'm not here to seek advice or to help. I get excited when I see the orange notifications and, thus I answer and ask questions sporadically.

What Guys Said 2

• At first I used this site as it is meant to be used .but then I noticed an advantage for my God given talent.

I'm a cartoonist and thanks to all the morons on here I never havt'a to make anything up for my work. thanks all you weak, sensitive, blaming, arrogant Derelicts !

• Hmm I use it for entertainment. It also humbles me when I have too much faith in humanity.

What Girls Said 3

• I use it as a bit of an electronic journal

• At first, I used it as a place to get advice on things I didn't feel like asking people I knew. I felt the people I knew were biased and their answers/advice would reflect that, so I came here.

Then, when I stopped dating, I began using the site more as a behavioral study, just to observe and question people on generalities.

Then, I began using it more socially, talking to people here more, getting to know some and developing little e-friendships.

Now, because I work for GirlsAskGuys, most people see me differently, so the social part is a bit awkward sometimes. I still try to enjoy the site when I can.

• Ironically, I'm extremely private and use the site to get advice on things too personal for me to share with people I know!