How many of you GAGers have kids?

I have three kids . And I am married.just curious who else out there has children

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Just had one, congratulate me...undecided about a second.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a daughter and an AWESOME DARLING one at that. She's my angel, pup, kitten, sparrow, goddess, happiness, ego, ambition, pride, soul ...

Didn't / don't want anymore or anyone else :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • None, although I do want kids in the future...

0|0
    0|0
  • not i

0|0
    1|0
  • I want kids...

2|1
    0|0
  • One kitten and two thundercats

2|0
    0|0
  • None and don't want any :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh, me, me, me!

5 -- 2 girls, me, myself, and I. IRS sees it as only 2 though. : (

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a son. He's 36.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not married. No kids. Just gotta find the one gal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 amazing kids, cute as hell, smart, and cooler than most GAG'ers !

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any. I'm not even married. I know some people will say that I don't need to be married to have kids, but I say I do - my morals and beliefs say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. No kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any. I'm too responsible to allow other humans under my poor tutelage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Got 2. It was tough, very tough, as a dad when they were younger. Now that they're in their teens, it's easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have kids and don't want them. I hate children because they're annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do 7

0|0
    0|0
  • none, thanks God

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have not been afflicted with the worst sexually transmitted disease there is...

the one that has no cure...

costs energy, frustration and money for a minimum of 18 years..

and..

I hope to remain childless.

3|2
    0|2
    • You were once a child. Do you consider yourself to be a sexually transmitted disease?

• Show All
    • I am some sorta of demon spawn.. I was probably hatched.. cause my mother... she's less then human...

• Lol, lovely answer, Betwyn. I like kids, but I'm not so sure I want one either. My best friend actually has similar views as you on this.

• Not yet. And I plan not to have them until I feel satisfied enough with my own life that I wouldn't mind devoting the rest of it or at least next 20 years or so to a child. It might sound harsh, and I mean nothing rude by it, but.., basically not until I'd be willing to die. Not saying my life would be over. But my life as I know it would change. Wether people want to believe it or not, once you have kids, your life belongs to them. You owe that child everything you've got. It's their turn. I wish my parents had known that. They still don't. I think having kids would be great. As long as the kid isn't anything like my 3 year old cousin... That kid is crazy like I've never seen. But to answer your question straightly, no, I do not have children. One day I plan to though. Under the right circumstances of course...hopefully. And you can bet your ass I'm doing all that I can except abstaining from sex to prolong that experience

0|0
    0|0
  • None here. And hopefully none for a long long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No kids. If I did, I wouldn't have time for things like this.

2|1
    0|0
  • This should have been a poll.

Zero kids, just a brat ass pup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, not too sure yet if I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0