Have you ever dreamt about GAG and fellow GAGers?

I am asking because I do dream about GAG and fellow GAGers about thrice a year.Haha:D And I just had one last night and woke up realising that it was only a dream.Hahaha.

I think this is normal since I am on here daily.Or am I the only GAGer who's like this?

• Yes, I have dreamt about GAG and fellow GAGers.
  • No, I have never dreamt about GAG and fellow GAGers.
For those who have dreamt about GAG and fellow GAGers,could you share what you have dreamt about?Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I did just the other day:)

I had a dream in which all GAG members got a present.

A friend of mine, why-makoto-kun, got her gift, and I got mine, but BlueSJ didn't get hers. So I either gave my gift to BlueSJ or sent her a letter.

What Guys Said 21

• If that ever happened to me I'd cut my own throat!

• Wish I could say I have but the answer's NO :D

We hardly know people for real out here, all of us use screen names and generally not our own pics. I know about 4-5 people but who I've never met. They've seen my pics and I've seen theirs so we know who we are for real.

Thinking about them - yes, dreaming - not yet

• Nope, although I don't really have dreams (that I remember) anymore... I haven't remembered a dream in years honestly.

• How sad )= I dream every night and remember them. It would truly suck to not dream. My favorite part of life.

• Haha surprisingly yes I have, primarily when people used to bring up going on a cruise together or something (some people used to suggest that all gaggers XP get on a cruise together or have a convention so we could meet in RL)

lol I had a dream where we all met on a cruise and it was fun but yeah normally I don't now I might though since you brought this up XP

• I don't remember if I did but I am sure it's possible I have because if I fall asleep to GAG on the couch I may indeed dream of it. I dream of most things I fall asleep to.

• 0|0
  • Yeah, I have a few times.

• Yes a couple times of a couple different people. It was mostly back when there was chat and I actually had some friendships with people on here.

• I dream about Palek daily, although I'm pretty sure he's just looking over me in my sleep :/

• Lol no I don't recall that, but I've noticed I've thought about it while showering a few times recently and though wth am I thinking about gag, and god I'm going to lay off it a bit.

• Interesting. No, I never had anything related to GAG in my dreams. It would be interesting though.

• Since I only marginally know a few, I can't say that they are in my psyche enough for me to dream about.

• No no no ! ! !

• None that I can remember but I may have at one point or another. I've been here for awhile originally and most of the original users I'd associate with frequently left or I just lost contact with them.

• Yeah I have

• I haven't yet, but I did meet a someone on here that asked me to dream about her.

• There are girls on here looking to be pimped? Well that's news to me lol :P

• I've dreamt of a situation that I've asked on GAG. Does that even count?

• Can't say that I have...yet

• Nope, so many weirdos

• Yes I have actually. but not recently. being on here too long can sometimes make you do that lol

• =0 Who have you dreamed of?

• Wet dreams?

• maybe... no no j/k lol

seriously one was I was visiting some kind of weird restaurant and fiercemegan and sourpatchkid were there as waiters or something. and the other was... like she was playing the flute or something. really random stuff :P

• Ha, well, I think some websites I frequent have made it into my dreams before, but this one has not been one of them. Ha, I think I'd take a break if it were though. XD

What Girls Said 14

• Yes there is this one guy on here that I dream of lol that includes daydreams hahaha :P Never dreamed of gag but I always dream of him --happy sigh--

• Nope never lol

• I can't say I ever have...

• Nope not that I can think of.

• You're not the only one! Lol I have quite a bit because some of them I talk to all day

• I don't ever remember my dreams, so I don't know if I have ever dreamed of my fellow gagers.

• No not yet

• yes I have

• LOL NO

• Nope never. My dreams consist of people I met in real life

• Lol no (I am here again :P)

• I can't say that I have.

• Once. I had a dream that one killed me, it was weird and disturbing.

• Yes specially naughty dreams about some gag members. But I talk to them daily so I see it like normal.

• It would be considered explicit if I went I go details. But I'll just put it like this, I've been GAGbanged