Haven't we GAGers' become Counsellors in our own right?

Just a general observation that I've made. People go to seek professional help when they are in dire need of some support. After watching, observing the kind of answers we give with so much of concern (at least some of us) and the interest that we take in people's problems, it shows our motherly side I guess :p It also makes me feel like we are patients as well as relationship counselors...some of us are like sexologists too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, we have.

I've always been like that...even real life.

I care what other people go through, and want to be a listening ear.

What Girls Said 4

• i feel like one,that's for sure. I mean,i'm overpaid,i pretend to give a shit and I'm either too vague or I'm just outright fucking with people. na na na na nanana COUNSELING!

• Everyone has became a doctor in the health section, counsler in breakup, relationship, and behavior, personal stylist in style, sexuality teacher in sexuality and flirting and just down to earth people in other. We just need our freaking degrees already lol

• I think so. I care about people, and enjoy helping when I can. GaG is the perfect place for me to do that. =)

• I noticed that too, it's interesting.

What Guys Said 3

• True up...

• If so, I'm underpaid.

• Considering I used to want to go into Psychology and Counseling and Sexology I'd say "No". I'm underqualified for all three. I know an intermediate amount.