What would you do if gag started paying cash to all users?

A dollar for every point you have. Would you be on more, less, the same?

* but remember you can't make multiple accounts :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd hire small children to work instead of me,several of them,so they can get the night shift. woot child labor! leave kony alone!

• You are ... That is not okay. XD

• you say hilarious,i say...an effective entrepreneur.

• Well if you are ever looking for a job id hire you as vp of child welfare.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd never work again... I could probably make it a 100k a year job.

• How long have you been here? You have 20425 right now. Curious as to how long 100k points would take

• I've been here four years in total, although for three of them I haven't been active due to my last job. When I do come on here it's usually during the night since I don't sleep, and I answer when I feel like. If I was making money I'd answer everything, and it wouldn't take me long whatsoever.

• 4000 / 20 = 200 so realistically the current exchange rate is a dime a point. A dollar a point would actually make me come less because you earn three points in a few seconds so functionally you could earn probably a dedicated 30$ an hour just playing leisurely. I would definitely not be here "more often".

• $30 an hour can be more than a student who is on this site, even some nurses. Ik here nurses make $21. Ill take being on gag for fun lol

• Exactly. To be honest I would prefer another profession and maybe use this during Christmas or something. You know, it's sort of like writing for Cracked.com or other websites where you submit a story and they'll give you $100 if they use it and double it to $200 after the first four you submit and they use. One article a week is sufficient and if you're a skilled writer you can make great money. Still most people only contribute majorly over the holidays for gifts and extra shit.

• I'd have to triple the amount of answers I give, and quit working.

• They couldn't afford that.

• This is just for fun, relax lol. If they could afford it and had a never ending payroll for its members

• You sure? That girl pickle was just saying that everyone else makes other accounts. Why would she have multiple accounts and accuse other people of doing that?

• Yes, I'm sure.

• I would be here a lot more. I am already very happy about the $20 Amazon cards, but a $1 for every point would be like a secondary job for me.

• Helluva lot more.

Though, to be honest, they DO let you have Amazon gift cards, and I use that website for practically everything so, it's not too far off from what you're saying.

• Just like before,will keeping answering question but this time,with more zeal...

• They aren't making a lot of money off this site like that, and even if they were, they would never pay the users.

• This would be a full time job lol

• id be the same. it basically does with the 20 dollar gift card

• all you need, in order to have multiple accounts, are multiple computers and multiple email addresses. I've done it.

and of course id be more likely to use it more often, making money for giving shitty answers, sure

• Considerably more seeing as how it would be an extra source of income.

What Girls Said 9

• We can dream, lol. I'd probably be on the same amount as usual, I'm on enough as it is. For now I'm fine with the gift cards (:

• Dropping out of college! Sike...because that would be three for every question and I've earned almost 20,000 points which would be dollars. Wow...I would be so happy...that would cover all my student loans for this year.

• ugh I wish! I hate my student loans lol

• Student loans SUCK

• It took me about two years to get my metaphorical 20,000 ...and one semester to owe 10,000...If they started paying us, I would probably ask all my friends to use my account and help their best bud out..

• :) I would definitely be on more, haha!

As if I am not on enough already?

• I would definitely want to be on more, but I think we also have to remember that so will everyone else, including trolls and people asking/answering dumb things just to get more points, so maybe the site would start getting a bit annoying at times!

I do appreciate the whole Amazon gift card and rewards we already have though, it's definitely similar (though not as awesome as a dollar a point lol(: )

• Very happy I would participate more haha

• I would become a workaholic.

• I'd never work again lol.

• I would be on here more often

• I would basically turn into an overweight gamer with no life.