Which GAGer are you most envious of? And why?

Which GAGer are you most envious of and why?Thanks for sharing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a shame that some people on here are so immature that they can't even answer a single question without ridiculing someone else. And on a question about jealousy and envy on top of that. LOL. Ironic. Funny thing is, I'm not even a huge fan of pickledxtofu, but I still think it's pretty stupid how she's being treated. People don't have to have the same views, but we can still respect each other. I've had people be very mean to me on here, and I still don't bash them. It's petty and immature.

THAT BEING SAID. (sorry QA for going on a rant about that, I'm just appauled at the behavior of these 'adults')

I would say COCOCHANEL, because she's pretty and she lives in Japan (my dream *o*).

I'd also say pretty much any person on here who states their views and doesn't go anonymous. It's honestly something I have a hard time doing, and I think it's very admirable and brave. It may not seem it to the average person, but to me it is.

• aww bless your heart, dear. hope you make it out here soon. let me know if I can help in any way :3

• You're a very sweet person Coco. :)

What Guys Said 19

• I'm envious of you because you ask questions that I answer in the wee hours of the morning without wondering how the human race fell this far.

• Honestly, I wish envy and/or jealousy and stuff were part of my traits. I don't envy anyone in real life leave alone GAG - makes me sound boring but a lot of people - especially women don't think so ;) SO I come under the 'abnormal' category of people - no envy, no jealousy, no suffocating killing possessiveness and inquisitiveness lolol

• i'm not envious of anyone, since envy is not good:)

I do have some good friends though:)

• I think Cromartie may either be insulting you, or just joking about himself...

• Haha,Cromartie is definitely not insulting me.He is always joking with me.I think he is kind to me because of his other comments and answers to my questions.He is also following me and I saw his friend request :)I look at a person as a whole:)Haha.

• Honestly no one because I don't really "follow" users. I may see some answering every so often but this is the internet so it's hard to take anything seriously with people you've never even met in the flesh before.

• I mean, things would have to be pretty bleak to be envious of a Gager.

• if the person who I'm gonna be tomorrow will have a gag account then I will say that person. which its obviously me unless my account gets banned which I don't see why would it.

but yea what I'm basically trying to say is that since I'm only getting better as time goes by then I only envy myself of the future. just like I only compete with the person I was yesterday only

• None. I'm pretty awesome :-P

• ThatArgentinianLad. He's a complete and utter tosser, yet ThatSpanishLad and ThatSouthAmericanLad always back him up :/

• o man, Anonymous User. I'm sooooooo freakin jelous of

• Even if you envy others, it is difficult to envy someone you don't even know in person.

• The only thing I envy from other GAGer's are there rank and points that I will soon earn myself.

• Janson. lol

he rose to the top with pure kindness and friendliness.

and me, I feel like the black sheep of this community because of my vulgar mouth. fuck-shit-cunt!

• the ones that are in a relationship. I want someone.

• Obviously the girl with the stitch voice.

• (-____-;)

• What I can't go that high without feeling like I'm going to throw up. I don't have that sort of vocal range. =D

• None.

• Nobody, shouts out to all the players.

• BusterHymen because of his username. Think he left the site a long time ago, though.

• none atm

• I'm most envious of pickledxtofu because she knows everything.

What Girls Said 21

• sparrow because she's so nice she might be a disney princess.

• I can't think of anyone I'm envious of in general, not just on GAG. I figure we all have our problems so I'm grateful to have what I do in my life and I'm happy with my own life. Of course I'm human and I have times where "I want, I want, I want" and " I wish I had.." lol, but I think that's the case for many people.

• not jealous of anyone… don't know anyone lol.

I'm happy with where I am=]

• Envy is a bad thing.

I am contented with myself.

• I've been on here for a while now, but I don't know anyone on here well enough to be envious of anyone.

• @Ultima, because he gets all da betches =]

• Im not envious of anyone on here to be honest.

• Myself

• none I don't see anyone of them to be different from the rest

• i'm not jealous of anyone. I'm content with my own life.

• As much as it's Sucks I don't get jealous

• Shockingly none

• There is nobody that I am even remotely envious of. There is no reason to be

• Lol envy is such a strong word.

• why did you run away with my idol :(

• Why would I envy anyone on this site

• Nobody

• None. If you asked who I like the most I could answer that but I don't envy anyone on here :)

• He just commented >.< My heart skipped a beat lol!

• I find it appalling that people are insulting pickledxtofu and peace_love_couture. She... I mean they are good people.

• noone that I'm envious of lol

• Not a single one of them.