Is it just me, or has GAG died off lately?

I feel like this used to be a pretty busy site, there were always new questions every few minutes, a lot of regular users, etc. Now it seems like it's really slowed down. Anyone else feel that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda yeah but than again it is finals week.

• this is world wide,lol is it finals for the world or just yours? lol

What Girls Said 10

• It looks the same to me. I don't see the difference.

• Yes. I haven't been on much for the past 6 months or so, I've been on this site since the beginning of 2010 and am still here! Just not as much as other periods in my life. This place is a lot different than it used to be in 10'!

• I think so too

• Compared to a year + ago it has gone down but it started to go down a year ago but slowly. One starting with the removal of meebo, they then set a limit on questions, I got bored and left for over ayear. I'm back again and I can totally remember why I left haha... But there are some cool people I miss so yea

• Yes it has definitely slowed of late.

• when was this??

• Seems good still, I did take a break for quite a while then came back, so maybe it's just hard to remember.

• I am not sure about the past but it seem like here is getting boring because the questions are repetitive..

• agreed. a lot of the users that were active before don't come on anymore

• Yeah I notice it too.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes GAGers have changed as well. This site was very fun and informative. People seem to more cynical. I swear either people are getting stupider or they just want to repeat the same questions others just asked. yes it use to be very busy. So much the page would flicker from all the updates of new questions coming in.

I remember we use to answer questions because we knew something about it... Now you get one line answers like it's a tweet or something...

Another thing notice how many more people are so scared to communicate to people they interact with ? and come on here to ask questions that THAT person would tell if you just asked them,lol... it's crazy I don't get it...

sorry for the rant , good question tho lol

• Not really. When I joined 4 or 5 years ago the site had 57 members, and as of last week membership was at 53.

• Maybe a little bit. I don't know why. I've been on here for a little bit less this fall than in the summer because I don't have as much free time now. Don't know about others. People getting bored?

• I still see regular users and there are several questions an hour.

• you may be right

link

seems like the global traffic ranking went from about 20k to 40k this year

• Since I see this question about once every couple weeks, I'd say it's just you.