What is something that you have realized about yourself only after you have joined GAG?

To me,GAG is just like a mirror.

So what is something that you have realized about yourself only after you have joined GAG?

Thanks for your response.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 9

• Well, I definitely learned to appreciate myself more. They say if you saw everyone else's problems, then you'd pick your own. I'd say that's sort-of the case here.

I've also learned that I am an incredibly sensitive person and I need to toughen up a bit more.

I've also learned that I am not a complete failure for not having my life together yet. A lot of people my age don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a little mischievous.

1|1
    0|0
  • i like to voice my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm kinda weird lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of questions to ask, but with only a certain limit per day... It sucks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I realized I'm pretty dang good at trolling. Some other gagers have taught me the art to it :p

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm very innocent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I realized I'm saner than I thought, comparatively speaking. I also realized I'm much nicer than the average person. I never thought I'd say that, but judging by the people here, I'm much nicer than most. People here can be so petty and so cruel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never knew how much people disliked me ahaha

1|0
    0|0