Have you formed an emotional attachment with anyone on GAG?

When someone asks a question you like or you receive an answer you like do you friend that person? When you get good advice do you go back for more? Just curious...Please share...

Most Helpful Guy

• I meet a girl on here in 2011 and dated her for two years.

What Guys Said 5

• I get a lot of personal messages asking for advice, and a few who now share my email address, and we often chat online, and if I am honest, yeah, emotions are there, because they are great girls, but we don't form an attachment beyond the mails, or none of us have yet anyway lol,x

• I have before but it is rather rare (friended people due to answers/questions). Most of the friends I made on here were from the chatroom days. :) Even met a few in person! Was fun. They were friends though, not a romantic thing.

I have been/grown attracted to people on here and some feelings resulted. I'll leave it at that. :)

• I do put in a friend request to someone who ask a question or gives an answer that reflects the values I think are important. Its hard to tell what someone is like just by things they post on a website, but some people on here I would like to meet. I do tend to check out some of my favorite question answerers to get their views on a topic.

• I don't usually friend people without asking them or offering them my friendship through my posts, but there are some members on here that really take the words out of my mouth, and others that I really respect due to how decent they are as a person.

If you like getting advice about anything, you can always feel free to ask me. I love helping people! So feel free to add me as well.

• Fierce Megan, to the extent we'd chat off line sometimes.

What Girls Said 6

• Back in May, I saw a random guy's answer to a question and thought he made some really great points. I sent him a friend request and we talked every single day for a month before we decided to date...we just passed our five-month anniversary. :)

• No, can't say I have.

• Yes I do add them as friend if I like them as a person here or their advice is good :)

• Oops I misread the topic. I am close to some I hope one day I will have a chance to meet up with them

• I used to but I quickly learned that people here, as in life, can not be trusted with any personal information. I'm closed now.

• What happened?

• If they don't know you how did they use something to attack you?

• I'd told them about myself and my life (not facts but experiences), so they knew what would hurt me, and they used it.

• Yes there is one. We also text each other as well

• I can't say I have