Do you feel addicted to GAg? Why, pray tell?

Personally I'm barely able to fight off the addictive tendency and keep my time here a little under control

Most Helpful Girl

• Going through a depressive stage, sorta rebuilding from the ground up, redefining my values, Because of that, I'm staying in more often than going out and socializing. I fear my past experiences has jaded me...need more time to figure things out for myself. Till then, Gag offers me an outlet to socialize at a distance. I can get the feeling of comradeship without the responsibility of calling/ texting/ maintaining. More time to focus on myself.

What Girls Said 4

• I have my moments where I'm extremely addicted.

Then there's time I fade away .

But when I am here..it's like a suction is pulling me in.

I feel like I am on here way too much sometimes.

• i used to be on here for ages when I first joined but id never say I was addicted. I just had nothing better to do at times haha. I only come on here when I'm bored:P or wish to learn something from y'all:)

• Not so much these days, more-so in the past if at all, lol.

• Nah tbh I lost interest.

it was bumpin back in it's early days, when chat was still around.

What Guys Said 8

• No. I enjoy it mostly because I'm happy to help people and get help in return. The biggest bonus is the $20 Amazon gift card I can earn. But I am not addicted to this site.

• Haha I just joined and it's already getting to me!

• Hate to sound like a Hipster, but recently the questions I've been finding have been really repetitive and boring :/

Really does ruin the old addiction... Unless the doctor planned all of this D:

• because I like listening to others' problems and I can also ask awkward questions that I'm curious about .

• Not addicted, although it's a fun environment and community.

I treat this place as my getaway place. Somewhere I can run to and express my opinions anonymously.

• it happens in waves and cycles for me. There will be a period when I'm really into GaG, then it will be followed by a burnout period where I'm hardly around

• In the past sure but nowadays no not really

• At times, yes.