GAGers, do you reread your old questions, answers and messages?

Do you reread your old questions,answers and messages,even if they are a few months old?Why?

• Yes,I reread my old questions,answers and messages.
  • No,I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• God no! never!

The last thing I want to do is relive my own stupidity. Forward is the only direction I care about...

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I do from time to time, there are times when a new question that is being read requires an answer and that is available in some other answer answered a while ago. Have always wishes GAG would devise some sort of a search that makes it easier to search one's own answers done earlier

That was for answers. Questions unless someone answers them again, not really. Not asked too many and am very bad at questions, hardly evokes an answer lol. Better with answers ;) :D

• yes sometimes I go on Best answer sprees because I never pick them lol, but it takes so long because the site doesn't have a good way to find the page you want to get to to find the question, maybe they could come up with a way to search for questions where a best answer needs to be picked. or finding resolved questions, or questions with less than 5 answers or over 10 answers, most popular question. I don't know

• Nope, far too many... especially answers, I'm not going through five and half thousand of them.

• I check out my old answers sometimes and that's it. I like to compare with other answers way after the fact.

• Yeah mostly just my questions it's fun to see what my life was like then

• there are a few questions that are very similar so I find going through my old answers can help.

• Sometimes my questions for relative reasons.

• I try not to. It just reminds me that I exist.

• No never

What Girls Said 17

• I reread my old questions sometimes, I find it humorous to look back and remember how I was either struggling with some issue at the time or was just curious or didn't know about something that I now know about.

There's too many answers I've given to look back on though haha. I have looked back once on all my answers that were chosen as best answer though!

I would look back on messages, but I don't really message on here much :p

• Yes, occasionally, if there is a reason to or if I'm just looking around. Sometimes it's fun to remember what I was thinking about years ago. Sometimes it makes me a little sad.

• Never.

I try to leave the past where it is when it comes to questions online.

• no never. I usually forget about them

• Yea, I usually do. I have questions I asked the day I first started using this site and I still get answers. So yea, I definitely look back on em :)

• no.

• oh shoot! I thought the most common answer would be yes. Now I feel like a narcissist..

• sometimes. it doesn't always come to mind. but when it does, I do

• not really. but on occassion I do!

• No I dont. Once it is over it is. I proceed to new topics

Messages yes if it contains positive words so when I am down I would read back ...it tells me there are people who appreciated me.

• Once in a blue moon I do this out of boredom.

• Yes sometimes for fun

• Yes I do read my old answers and my old question also. I do so cause it is interesting to me.

• Yes, I like to look back and smile/ laugh.

• No.

• Once in awhile I look back at them.

• Not really