What is something you notice on this site that most GAGers don't?

Please answer especially if you are an observant person and have been a long timer here.Thanks for sharing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a long timer but I do know that some people may not be as genuine as others think they are.

• +10 Very true.Sigh...

• Precisely.

Ni hen cong ming.

• thanks for BA:)

hai hao ba, bu shi hen cong ming :P

What Guys Said 12

• This world of ours is more ever growing heavily populated. Yet human interaction is dwindling.

The cyber world is in full effect. We can connect to people in isolation and all over the world by a click. It is truly astonishing how we are eager to interact through modem to modem.

Yet when it comes to personal interaction you can see this FEAR disease the confidence more and more people.

This site is a perfect example to see this devastating fact. 95% of my answered posts, are simply saying just tell him/her. Or some form of convincing someone that communication with the person of the opposite sex is the key to any Question you may have?

People are filled with FEAR and it is sickening !

• -Many questions are about 'what should be done', 'what is the norm'? Asking for rules instead of judging by yourself.

• Why should I give you the keys to the city? =P

• Oh,good to see you.I picked your answer as the best answer for the question ''What are the 5 best ways to love a man?''that day but your post was removed the next day :(Don't know why:(

• They try to delete any answer in which someone has a fun time, learns something, or cracks a smile... It serious business, and happiness will not be tollerated here.

• I've noticed that old questions seem to be lost into oblivion, and have no dates or anything attached to them.

I also notice "ghost" users, who will ask one question or two, maybe post and answer and POOF!, they're gone. They either close their accounts or just never return to the site.

• I've noticed that there's quite a few people (both guys and girls) who care about their life, relationship, style etc... based on the questions asked

I've noticed quite a few guys like to whine on here and girls feel the need to yap their mouth about how these guys are such losers and the whole works...

I've noticed that a LOT of people here are pessimistic. Guys in terms of "oh nobody likes me what am I gonna do" girls in terms of "all guys in this world are assholes, there's no one good enough for me!"

• Most people on here are convinced that they're better than all the other scrubs in the world :/

... I-It's not like I'm one of them ¬w¬

• I notice that despite being culturally and philosophically diverse humans really do want the best for one another.

• This makes me smile , positive! :))))

• gambatte cromartie \(^ ^)/

• Tch. I'm a quitter. lol

• People are almost always just looking for validation. They ask a question but already have their mind made up. It gets really annoying.

• It's a hot spot for the ol' gender war.

• Profiles with pictures get more attention.

• socially needy people.

• Sex is not everything

What Girls Said 8

• I noticed that the people who get the best answer selected are usually the person who tells the question asker what they want to hear and not what they need to hear.. for example

1. someone asked " my boyfriend has started hitting me and he gets mad over everything what should I do "

2. everyone will tell her to leave him . and even go so far as to tell her how she can safely get out of this bad relationship .. but you no what NONE of them get the best answer selected.. but guess who will.. the person that tells the person what they wanted to hear.. example

the best answer was " if you loved him you should stay with him and maybe your commitment to him will make him change . " ARE YOU KIDDING ME? why ask for real advice then just agree with the person who tells you what you was wanting in the first place. people just want there own feeling validated they don't want real advice that would help them .. UHHH

• Most users on this site lack skill/ confidence required to succeed in interpersonal relationships.

• a lot of good people and those who have been with high ranking xpers leave the site

• Newbie account but I'm not new here to gag, I have noticed that most wonen answer and ask sex questions anonymous. You get downvoted if people don't like you not bedside of your answer. Women debate more and are sensitive. You answers/comments get deleted for no reason. Most people who ask questions seen like they can't communicate with their partners

• I've noticed the ads

• People who claim to hate it here are here more than anyone else.

• Unnn...I notice that too many good users leave I don't know why.

• I don't know if other people have noticed it but 75% of the people on this site make me fear for the future.

• Wow,does it include me? :P

• No, I think you make good contributions to this site. I'm talking about the bitter and whiney and illogical that are all over this site.