Would you still be on GAG tomorrow if you know that the day after tomorrow is end of the world?

Question is not too short.

I'm just curious and asking for fun :)

• Yes,I would still be on GAG tomorrow.
  • No,I won't.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Unfortunately for you all, or perhaps fortunately, not a chance in seven hells. I love this site but make no mistake about it, it's just a filler. I pick up my phone and spend 5minutes of limbo here and there, with nothing better to utilize the time, this is the result.

Given two days to live... I don't have time for any of you...

• Probably not. I would be doing other things like trying to have the greatest last meal, some memorable family activity, basically things that matter more to me.

• Yeah. Someone's got to keep all the nutjobs hellbent on committing supercide in check.

• I don't think so

• Probably not.. I'd probably join in on one of the mass orgies in the streets.

• I suppose I wouldn't be joking around on here while I wait for all these files to transfere to my webserver if the world was coming to an end. No reason to get work done if it will all be over soon.

• Lol OK. I had to 5 star you. Funny ass question. I would not except for me asking two questions then going everywhere I could to get some fun in me :P

• I thought you would say it is ''disrespectful'' to ask again. XD

Copycat :P

I notice that all the answers with ''disrespectful to ...'' have been removed,whether yours or mine.Haha.

• No,I'm not joking :)

I really meant that it is disrespectful to say which GAGer has the most sex appeal unless the person is our significant other :)

• Pretty dramatic statement lol

• No. I would spend time with family.

• yh of course its the end of world so I'm going to carry on as normal :D with had the end of the world for abotu 6 times or something like that so can't wait for the next one :D

• I highly doubt it.

• Probably not, I'd book a flight home and spend time with my mother the second I found out

• Hmm...for like 2min lol

What Girls Said 5

• Id visit this site for 2 minutes and then I'd go to a lobster buffet and have wine and and spend time with the man of my dreams.

• Nope

• Probably not. I also don't visit this site as much as I used to.

• Nope I'm going to go have Mexican food instead :0

• Nope.