How to delete old messages on GAG?

I have a lot of old messages both inbox and out. that I cannot delete to send more. I have been trying to send messages and it won't allow me to.

Any body else having issues?

And to who gets messages from me , I am not avoiding you may need to email me found on my website thankyou :), you know who you are ...:)

Updates:
Mysteriously it all the sudden works again. thanks NSA for fixing it... And for all of those below who tried to help or thought I was a helmet wearing window licker THANX for the confidence and your moral support ! lol

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Try different browsers.

Clear your cache.

Clear your java.

Make sure java is up to date.

If all these things don't work it may not be on your end and I guess you'll have to wait and see if it gets fixed. If it doesn't you could try "Contact Us" and see if an admin can help you. link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't a delete button appear whenever you click on an individual message in your inbox or outbox? It should be right at the bottom left of the message.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could be an HTML error or XML. I don't know what language it's written in. Heh, I could just "View Source".

• standDown there is a check box and delete at the bottom

2|1
    0|0
    • haha I like You kanga !

• Show All
    • I'm HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY ;).

• good that you are jolly bean :)

i flagged up the techinical issue to matthew before , not yet resolved

• they get deleted themselves after a while plus if you click square boxes next to the messages they get selected scroll down and click on the delete button

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You can't. Wallow in DESPAIR!

2|0
    0|0
    • dont frighten him :P

• So there's something mechanically wrong with your "checkboxes", or in this case, I think it's Java? Try a different browser and see if it works. Come back if it doesn't. You may need to update a few things.

• you see those check boxes next to the message? Check those and click the delete button.

0|0
    0|0