How to delete old messages on GAG?

I have a lot of old messages both inbox and out. that I cannot delete to send more. I have been trying to send messages and it won't allow me to.

Any body else having issues?

And to who gets messages from me , I am not avoiding you may need to email me found on my website thankyou :), you know who you are ...:)

Mysteriously it all the sudden works again. thanks NSA for fixing it... And for all of those below who tried to help or thought I was a helmet wearing window licker THANX for the confidence and your moral support ! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Try different browsers.

Clear your cache.

Clear your java.

Make sure java is up to date.

If all these things don't work it may not be on your end and I guess you'll have to wait and see if it gets fixed. If it doesn't you could try "Contact Us" and see if an admin can help you. link

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't a delete button appear whenever you click on an individual message in your inbox or outbox? It should be right at the bottom left of the message.

• Could be an HTML error or XML. I don't know what language it's written in. Heh, I could just "View Source".

• standDown there is a check box and delete at the bottom

• haha I like You kanga !

• I'm HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY ;).

• good that you are jolly bean :)

i flagged up the techinical issue to matthew before , not yet resolved

• they get deleted themselves after a while plus if you click square boxes next to the messages they get selected scroll down and click on the delete button

What Guys Said 2

• You can't. Wallow in DESPAIR!

• dont frighten him :P

• So there's something mechanically wrong with your "checkboxes", or in this case, I think it's Java? Try a different browser and see if it works. Come back if it doesn't. You may need to update a few things.

• you see those check boxes next to the message? Check those and click the delete button.