What is the primary thing you've learned about the opposite sex from GaG?

what is the primary thing youve learned about the opposite sex from gag?

• Theyre evil
  • Theyre just people
  • Theyre complikated
  • Theyre crazy
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I've learned that there are some serious woman haters who's reasons for hating on women are either based on the behavior of a few women (but then they blame ALL women) and can easily be disproved by just dating the right kind of girl and leaving your past in your past. If I had to take all my past experiences then yeah, I'd also maybe be able to hate on men but I don't because I know not all guys out there are like the guys from my past or are like my father. I won't let that make me a bitter person or make me lose out on the guy for me. It's pathetic and childish. Especially if it's entirely based on assumptions, close mindedness and the unwillingness to accept that you are wrong about your conclusions.

• I've learned that virgin guys have a huge inferiority complex, that's about it. And that a guy that has never dated stays stuck in that loop of "Boo me. I will never get a girl. Why do ALL women hate me. I'm like this and that, would you date me? Why do all nice guys finish last?". And all that yada yada. Basically, I've learned that a guy who's unsuccessful in dating usually won't do shit about it but whine and blame it on the ''shallow'' and picky female kind.

The most interesting stuff I've learned though is about gals. I've learned that they worry as much as I do, if not MORE. I learned that they overanalyze to the point of madness sometimes, that many of them with past abusive relationship are unsalvageable, that they give way too many chances to guys that don't deserve it... that way more gals are into a friends with benefits relationship, but that they all end up in those shitty ''can it turn into something more" dilemma. Never works. Seems lots of gals succeed in convincing themselves they can do those relationships and not get emotionally involved.

Oh and I also learned that to a girl, a breakup usually leads to a freaking long period of nagging to get the ex back. I don't get this. But it seems that girls have a real hard time letting go.

• I learned that many men are just like women when it comes to dating. They worry about the same things and sometimes more than what women have to worry about. It's given me a fresh perspective of a man's point of view when it comes to asking women out, getting dates, and committing.

*Note: I am talking about the men on here who do not hate women and who are genuine in providing their opinions on this topic without attacking the entire female gender.

• GAG has near convinced me that all men under the age of 40 are horribly annoying crybabies who like to act tough and mature but as soon as a girl says no, they turn into 4 year olds who didn't get their nap that day.

Real life has taught me they're just people trying to get through life just like the rest of us.

Represent your gender better men! :)

• I learned that there are a lot of men who resent woman for having to "work harder" than them at relationships etc...

• absolutely nothing

• Men really don't mature until 40 and even then it is still just a hope...

• i learnt that I have to be positive even if I don't find a partner now, I should continue to focus on other aspects of my life. even though I faced set backs in relationship , I didn't bash men. I still want a partner if it is fated I would have one in my life, if not my life continue

• not find, but have

• EVEN if you have to stalk their every move until that one perfect opportunity to club em over the head and drag em home huh? Is THAT your plan? I'm scared LOL :P

• Too violent standDown..I wld just spike their drinks if they resist my advances :P

• people are people

• I learned that guys honestly don't think they are complicated. They are so wrong.

• But crazy. Lol.

• So silly.

• They have feelings too and that they are confusing as hell.

• that there are some real lonely guys out there... and it's sad and I'm becoming a lonely girl myself, I need to get off the internet, sometimes its good but in general it is like a leech and sucking out my energy.

• That not all guys are assholes and there is hope.

• They create just as much drama as women sometimes, haha!

• Nothing. What I have learned is that 75% of people on this site are clueless and have very little life experience. Gender has nothing to do with it.

• They're shy and afraid to approach too

• Off this site? That A LOT of guys have problems with the opposite gender and take that out on all women.

What Guys Said 12

• That girls are often as scared as guys are when it comes to flirting and dating...

• Well I already knew that all women are beautiful intelligent sexy creatures like a soft delicate flower waiting to be pollinated !

lol

Both genders scare the crap out of me of what's going to happen to this world!

How scared they are of each other. As if the other is this complicated machine you have to put together without directions. When after all they are just a person and simply saying HI or may I ask you a question is just too hard to do so you go through life alone or hurt for NO REASON AT ALL.

COMMUNICATION person to person works even better than modem to modem !

• Women are apparently on a never ending quest to find out what it means when a guy stares at them.

• Both men and women complain about stuff we have no control over. We point fingers at an entire gender instead of looking for individuals with the same values we do.

• Nothing. It's interesting to watch all the different personalities though and help a few of the decent ones from time to time.

• I learned that women over-think things using their feelings instead of logic to the point it drives them crazy, then they take that crazy out on others.

• I learned that I can't have a woman. T_T

• Many women don't know how to keep a man and many guys don't know how to get a woman :(, Otherwise we all have the same fears

• D.They are a lot more crazy than I thought

• That women are shallower and pickier than I thought.

• That women are shallow in every single aspect in dating

• Frankly, I've learned more about how nuts my own gender is than anything else.