1) Try to change myself to be what the oposite gender wants based on opinion polls. So many people are trying to customize themselves based on their insecurities. It's crazy.
2) Forget to laugh. There are so many people that are dead inside, I don't know where to start.
3) Don't think of people on the internet as real people. So many people are disonected from the reality that many of the people the run into are just normal people like them with normal problems that they are dealing with.
4) Be unwilling to trust and meet new people over the internet. So many people seem crazy parinoid. It's not like someone's going to reach out and kill you if you talk to them honestly.
5) Accept that people on the internet can be good, nice, attractive, etc. It seems so many people think anyone who uses a computer in an age when everyone uses a computer almost everywhere they go is somehow some cave troll that hasn't seen light in 10 years, has a huntched back, buck teeth, is 300 pounds, has no life, and has never had a date. I don't know where they get these delusions from. It's crazy...
1) Label women largely as bitches only interested in model looking guys with big wallets
2) Make duplicate accounts with the purpose of downvoting people multiple times to sway minds
3) Abuse the anonymous function by trolling the shit out of question askers or other users
4) Being anti-human to the point that I value an animal life over that of another person (caveat: I like animals, and I am in favour of laws that protect them from abuse. But I do not value the life of any animal over that of a human)
5) Waste excessive amounts of time fighting in the left vs. right paradigm