How did you discover/ find out about the GaG website?

I discovered it during a Google search, after yahoo answers wanted my phone number to rejoin..

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Google.

I was trying to find a place to ask a question about the ending of my relationship and found GAG.

Seeing as how GAG really became and has become a big part of my life, I can't imagine where I'd be right now had I not found it. Interesting the way that works...

0|1
    0|0
    • interesting, I always assumed admins where here when the site was first created.

• The others were, but I was a member for years first and then offered a position.

If you're interested at all - link

• Cool, thanks.

What Girls Said 12

• I joined after googling a question.

I found the answers I looked for and thought the site looked interested, so I decided to join :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone posted a link to a hilarious question about anal sex in a chat room I was in.

0|1
    0|0
  • asked a question on google regarding the opposite gender - it brought up a lot of websites - I clicked on this one since it caught my interest ever since the faithful 24th sep 2012 I've been here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yeh google search

it was about curvy and skinny body types

that, to date, is still one of my most answered questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I came across it by chance answering a survey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google sent me here, ta da!

1|1
    0|0
  • google for advices and it kept leading me back to this site , initially I mistaken here as p*rno site because of sexuality section

0|1
    0|0
  • Google, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying to find out how if he liked me lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was on a different Q&A site and I got bored of it and I was looking for another one and found GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did a cliche thing and typed in " How do you know a guy likes you"

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I discovered it by Googling some question. Don't remember what it was. One of the results took me to this site. It caught my interest so I looked around to find out what this site was all about, I liked it, and signed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • google

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • An age-old question that's still asked but doesn't hold any relevance for me these days. I believe I used the excite search engine nearly five years ago and behold GAG.

0|0
    0|0