Just asking for fun.For example, there's this nice GAGer that seemed to feel bad when I gave him the Best Answer for a particular question that I posted and he went on to talk about it for a little while and hoped to share his Best Answer with the other answerers who didn't get it.Hahaha.I think that's cute and funny.
Most Helpful Girl
1. When someone acts genuinely grateful for your answer/advice/attention. It's so sweet and refreshing. I'll look forward to seeing their posts in the future too, because that kind of attitude sticks out, to me, and I want more of that in my life, even if just here on the net.
2. When I see two people flirting in their comments, not in the nasty way (haha), but in a sweet way, like "aww shucks" kind of way, I think that's adorable.
3. When people post questions about stressful/potentially bad situations and later post updates letting everyone know everything is okay or really good. I love that!
4. When some of the well liked GAGers act like they don't know they're well liked, haha! That's cute. I always imagine them slightly smirking behind their computers, haha!
5. When I see posts about how happy people are with their partners. That's something else I love to see here, but unfortunately don't see it much.4