Do you think GAG should include a "Worst Answer"?

GAG has a "Best Answer" option. Do you think GAG should include a "Worst Answer"?

yes

no

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know / I just wanna cee the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it would make things interesting.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't think GAG should include a "Worst Answer" because it would probably do more harm than good. People here hold grudges against each other, plus most people ask questions here for the sole purpose of validating their beliefs, so the Q.A would probably award the worst answer to someone who disagrees with them. I don't really see any purpose in it.

• No because when people receive downvotes, it has already upset them, if GAG has worst answer it would aggravate the tensity here. and everybody gives opinions based on their best knowledge and experience (minus away the troll, and negative and mean people) thus I don't think they should be given a worst answer...

• Yes! And you get points taken away if you have the worst answer

• I don't see why anyone would want that. Most people felt the same the last 100 times this was asked.

• That would be amusing.

• no

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely. They should also take about 5 points against the person with the worst answer. Motivation to give thoughtful and encouraging nswers

• I thought you were leaving GAG?

• The qwer1234 guy said the following: He would leave, but will leave his account for other users behind so they can carry on his legacy.

So, maybe he left already, and I'm the lucky girl who own his account now. Ever thought of that?

• If my wish has already been fulfilled, then why are you/"this account" still here?

• These are possible options:

1. if you're referring to the person "qwer1234", then he left. But if you're referring to his account, then it is still here, and will always be here, unless it gets deleted by the Admin/ Mods

2. Because Santa doesn' like you

I hope I could help you. Have a nice day. Don't forget to rate this question.

• no. it would just be used by bitter guys to annoy people they don't like