Should GAG also list users with the highest "Best-Answer-quota" or most up-votes?

We have a list of those who got the most xper-points. But this list is pretty meaningless - at least for me.

What's would provide more value for the user as well as the site here would be a list of those who've got the highest "Best-Answer-quota" or most up-votes.

Advantage for users: They know who can they follow or turn to if they've got a serious question.

Advantage for GAG owners: It would be an incentive for other users to provide good content on GAG.

• Yes, GAG should include a "User with highest Best-Answer-quota" and "User with most up-votes"
  • No. It's good as it is.
  • I don't know / I just wanna cee the results
Rate the quesion if you like my suggestion. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Good idea

What Girls Said 9

• Actually, yes, that does sound like a pretty good idea.

• Meh, I'm fine with or without it.

• its a great idea :)

• I like the idea.

• They should do that so I can ask them what their secret is ;)

• There is a thing for the most BA

• That would be fine.

• That would be cool

• Have you redeemed your XPER points for anything yet? I had 9000 built up before I used them, so I was able to get $40 to spend on Amazon.com. I thought they were stupid right away, but free stuff is cool!

• I donate my XPER points. ... I think it makes me even more stupid. XD

What Guys Said 2

• 1. There are people whose friends constantly feed them Best Answers...even if the answers aren't so good.

2/. Thre people who upvote andd ownvote are mostly under 18, I think, and those would be the people with the greatest number of votes..again, even if their answers weren't objectively very helpful/

• Regarding 1: You have the same problem with the current list right now as well: The more best answers you get the more points you get and the higher the ranking.

Regarding 2: I think users from all walks of life cast their vote once in a while

To summarize: Yeah, it's not bulletproof, but the current system has the same flaws. So the new system wouldn't make it worse than it currently is. And even if friends ship best answer towards each other, after a while it gets boring and they will let be.

• I like it but one most questions a best answer is not picked so that causes problems and some people troll thumbs down. It is a good idea if you work out the potiental issues.

• "Up-vote"-quata is calculated as follows:

"number of your up-voted answers" divided by "total number of your answers".

So, the Down votes don't affect this quota at all.

• Oh I thought you would use net up votes.