Do you think GAG should provide separate information site / live-ticker instead of having sparrow's site?

Do you think GAG should provide separate information site / live-ticker instead of having sparrow's site to inform us about updates?

It's pretty retarded to go to a user's site to inform us. Maybe GAG should implement a Live-Ticker/ separate Information site?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know / I just wanna cee the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Surprisingly I agree with everything you say nowadays lol. I agree it's a good idea . They should also have a feature that's let you note questions while on live feed

• I always have the best ideas. It's surprising to me that it took you so long to realize that! :P

• careful you sound cocky. Ha I just didn't want to admit we're peas from the same pod :P

What Girls Said 3

• Yes that would be a more informative way of learning. Many users on here are not aware of sparrow or her power she implements on GAG. Your are correct in your assumption that it is retarded.

• That's a great idea

• The updates can now be found on our blog link which I will keep updated with the latest news.

You can access that blog from any GirlsAskGuys page and, of course, from my profile page as well.

Also, we do have some news in the rolling windows on your account page. The first is announcing the Feature Question new cost, the second tells how you can get points for social media follows, the third advertises our open contest, the fourth has advertises the blog, and the last is a page on questions to ask a boyfriend. These 5 windows change all the time as well :-)

What Guys Said 2

• no. I'm fine with the way things are at the moment

• It'd make people more aware of what's going on and when. Good idea.