What is the best way to use GirlsAskGuys?

What is the best way to use GirlsAskGuys so that we could really benefit from it?

Most Helpful Girl

• By taking it seriously

Answer questions like you would if you really cared

What Girls Said 2

• If you need a question asked, then ask it? Or feel like answering others questions because of boredom are actual interest. You gain xper point and can redeem them for stuff too, if you want. It's a nice site not too bad actually.

• I use GAG as a form of entertainment.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd suggest the site at least request more information about the background of people wo join. It would be optional, of course, to provide it, but I'd like to know a person's ethbicity and cultural background. it would motivate me to answer their question, that's for sure.

I don't say why it would be a problem for most people, since most people don't post real pictures of themselves.

• Look for topics that interest you. Read the question/description and the answers before answering it yourself. You might learn something new by reading the answers of others on questions that are not yours.

Come up with questions that would teach you something. But I recommend searching the question before asking so you avoid posting the same question.

Answer question to gain points and use them to get something for yourself. Like the Amazon gift card.