Can you help us choose our new GirlsAskGuys mascot?

The new version (coming soon) will be completely different from our current GirlsAskGuys experience, and with those changes comes a NEW MASCOT!

Your input, feedback and suggestions are all very important to us and we want to know what you'd like most, and why.

Please choose your favorite and let us know what you think!

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated :-)

• 63% (142)63% (95)63% (237)Vote
  • 1% (3)2% (3)2% (6)Vote
  • 20% (45)21% (32)20% (77)Vote
  • 16% (35)14% (21)15% (56)Vote
Thank you all for answering and sharing your opinions!

These were simple prototypes and we wanted you guys to steer us in the right direction because YOU are our community, so FYI, none of these will actually be used.

Thanks again for all the help! We now know where to go with it :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...I think A would make the least amount of adults laugh

The cats, rabbits, and coneheads are pretty hilarious and look like bad cartoons.

Totally worthless tip (because you already payed someone to invent these little guys) but GaG is a sight for adults and a mascot is a little childish.

What Girls Said 52

• You kidding right don't like any of them.

• They all look pretty lame. But "A" is the least lame

• Why have all these furry mascots. B, C look stupid and kiddish. At least A & D look like they'd compliment the site. Except D looks like monkey superheros. Obviously A. Not animals, but smiley faces. Plus they look cute and not in a cartoon, baby way.

• OMG, why?

The current logo is better than all of these.

These look like kiddie cartoon nonsense.

And why is the chick dressed for some kind of expedition while the dude is in a tie? She looks like some Dora the Explorer character.

Please, leave the logo as is.

• I totally agree.

• Sorry, only saw this poll. Went and voted on the logo. Why do we need a mascot though? Just looks juvenile to me. I don't mind the first couple in A, but I dislike the second set in A- still don't get her in the explorer garb and him in the business attire, unless those are for specific pages dealing with "exploration" or "career."

• believe it or not, some of the most successful companies in the world have had mascots help them achieve said success. it could give this site an edge.

• These are all pretty terrible. Nothing have anything to do with "asking questions" which is what this site is about...

• in my opinion, A is the only one which doesn't make the site seem to childish

so ill go with that=]

• I voted A since they look like a good pair of original mascots for GaG's brand/logo compared to the rest who look like they belong to the pikachu fire squadron

• A is simple and can appeal to both the guys and the girls. It's modern enough, but not childlike like the one with the bunnies. This is a site for adults, not children.

• I personally like "A" the best and think it would fit perfectly. The others seem like they'd be in children's books haha... but they all are cute.

• Honest question here, is a mascot really needed? I understand you want to revamp the site and make it more appealing, but I think it'd be better to not add stuff that's not needed...

• I chose A because to me it's more real and human like! I feel like the first set there is question and yet the female character is answering, that's the point of this site! I guess on a site that's about questions and answers the first set depicts that pretty well!

• A seems more suitable for a website.

• Voted A probably for the strangest reason, but I felt like the expression and body language of the characters made their interaction seem more human/life like. D was my second option, but they looked quite static and rigid in their emotions. The others indeed were childish.

New changes you say and 'completely different'. Been here for years and experienced minor changes sooo, that is sort of exciting :P

• I voted A. It looks the most modern and sleek of all the options given:)

• Either A or D! Voted A for the poll. Not much else to say except that the more human-like mascots are more appealing.

• I like A and I like C.

• A looks the least cheesy! Def A :)

• B & C looks like Microsoft clipart...D is okish, but its a bit childish. I think A is the best one but I wouldn't hate D.

• I like C then A :3.

• I went with A. I love all of the cartoon characters I think they're adorable, but option A is:

- Cute

- Makes a clear statement about what GAG is about

- Is cute without overdoingg it

• Hehe they're all cute.

D is my first choice, they look sleek and classy. I like their outfits. A was my second choice, but I don't get why the guy was all professional (architect?) and the girl all outdoorsy.

• I like A the best but I don't think a mascot is needed. it just looks dumb and kiddy

• A of course.

Thought it would be cooler if the pink character's head was round.

• I chose A

• A. It won't get annoying.

• I'd say A.

• A :)

• i like c the best. I just wish they were cats.

• I chose C its cute and professional at the same time.

• Definitely D!

• More from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 54

• i'm sorry but they all suck.

if I had to choose, I'd say A since it doesn't look kiddy from some pbs cartoon.

• nooo, why are you doing this? They look really weird. No offense.

• hmm I'm amongst the 16% :D

The idea of choosing that is suave looking, consumes less space and like the rest of them cute :)

• My vote is for A but they all look very cheezy to me

• Definitely A...all of the borderline animals are freaking creepy.

• The one where the male (blue) is wearing a shirt and tie, whilst the female is wearing a camping top etc seems a bit sexist to me... As in the idea that the males dominate the workplace whereas te females have other roles

• Totally voted A.

• While mascots are an important selling advertisement I don't think cartoons really fill your void. When advertisers use real life mascots it seems to leave an impression of warm friendship more-so than 'toons.

Here are a couple of examples:

-- Mr. Whipple? vs the bear toilet paper.

-- Geico Caveman vs the Geico Lizzard (the show killed the caveman) :)

-- Ronald McDonald vs. Burger King 'King'

Seems to me like you guys want to bring back the all time WORST MASCOTS... The 'Neve and Gliz' of the 2006 Olympics!

Good lord... leave what's not broke alone!

• I"d go for B, since I'm so partial to cats.

• The bunnies are cute but to me I would think that it might be too much if you want this website to be taken seriously as a network for people trying to figure out relationships and every day life situations.

Space Monkeys in my opinion are kind of cool. I don't have a problem with space monkeys :)

• Props to whoever made these designs. They look awesome!

C is by far my favorite. A is a very close 2nd.

• I liked A's bodies I think because they are more human like. I like C as well but I think because of the rabbit eyes it makes them look like gerbils or something lol. I love the detail in C's eyes, mouth and hands though. I would experiment to see what a human body like A would look like with the better detail of C's eyes, mouth and hands. D looks like space people or monkeys and I don't care for B

• It's between A and D for me... I voted D but truthfully I can kinda see A being the final choice. Idk...

• Wow those are for little children. Have an identity by keeping it. This current logo looks prefect and have always liked it.

• If these mascots are any indication of the updates coming we are in for a real let down?

• douride2, As the update states, we aren't using any of those mascots. We wanted to see what you guys thought BEFORE we decided.

You'll see the new version very soon, but it won't include these mascots, but WILL include a logo change (we got feedback on that from you guys on another question).

• Your logo was perfect and was also making a name for itself over the last few years. There are other issues that could be addressed to make this a very enjoyable, helpful and profitable site. Keeping a good logo has worked for so many companies. It's too bad you have little faith in it.

• I vote A.

• A first choice

D second choice.

• Not sure I like any of them but A is definitely the best. The other ones are too... personnal looking and on top of that a bit childish. One of the main things that attracted me to this site is the fact that you can ask things without revealing your real name etc.

I feel like choice A reflects that, and the other things this site offers best however they both look masculine to me. The pink one doesn't look like a girl.

• A for sure!

• I choose A.

I can't stand having animals as mascots, especially if its a place where you give advice to others. Vote a, it shows the right image without giving the weird perspective.

• I like the site as it is. I hope the new version doesn't ruin it.

• Block heads are cool. Do something to make the female look a bit more feminine.

• Personally I like D, I feel like the gag arrows are in an awkward place in picture a lol.

• A's the best.

• A, it is.

I'm impressed by its simplicity.

• Has to be A for me

• A is growing on me...

• I voted A, I like the big-boxy-headed people. :)

• A all the way.

• I chose A. It's simple and symbolic of GAG. I love the "Question" belts they have. The ones with the pdas and bluetooth need to go; that shit is just awful. The first pair presented is perfect and streamlined

• C, but the one without all the extra clothes.

• More from Guys
    24