Who here wants to see a women's only section on gag?

Has you can see by my name I'm a Lesbian and feminists. Since this site is called Girls ask Guys why not have a section dedicated to a women's only section? This would be for female users only and we can talk about anything like relationships, sex, child birth etc. Men need to realize women are getting stronger in the real world and need a place to get away from them. Thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there should be a female only section and that men should have no access

What Guys Said 8

• Quite possibly the dumbest question I've ever had the honor of reading here on GaG, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a guy.

If a guy was requesting for a guy's only section, I would call him equally as stupid.

• Your just jealous.

• Oh, sorry. Yeah, she's blocked dude, she couldn't respond to you even if she wanted to.

• That's fine. I just wanting to give her something to think about.

• That would be a horrible idea. For starters people could always just lie about their gender so it wouldn't stop the trolls. It would also block any meaningful communication from people that might otherwise have actually helped. It would be nothing more than a soapbox for people to spread hate and bigotry toward the other gender.

Being strong and needing to get away from the other gender have nothing to do with one another. Men already realize women are strong, and it doesn't bother us all. The women that think we have issues with it, are women that have bad attitudes toward men, so the men treat them poorly in return.

There are also plenty of places women can already go to get away from guys. There are tons of meeting held everyday for women all over the country. Just look for some in your community. There are also already plenty of websites for women already in operation. Those websites ore often full of women that hate men. If we attracted too many man haters, and woman haters on this site, it would destroy the very purpose of this site.

• i sort of agree with kambo tricky. If a guy asked this question, I'd pretty much laugh at him for being ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason for it. Learn to play nice and converse with other people. Segregation doesn't make relations between two groups better

• You need to go to the GALF site; Girls Ask Lesbians and Feminists. It isn't very informative, but they claim to have a lot of fun.

• That defeats the whole purpose of the website. Its a website that's designed so that both genders can give their opinions and advice on different topics. If you want mostly women to answer your question then specify in the title.

• Why not its bad enough women get paid less and are seen as sexual objects. A women's only section is the least thing we can use.

• Both of things are terrible and I agree with that. But this website is designed to bring the two genders closer together in a way where we are giving advice to each other and helping each other out. Not so that we can segregate them and cause even more questions that if segregated will be even harder to answer.

• Guys and girls get paid the same for the same jobs. There's no pay differential.

And about sexual objects, I wish guys like me were looked at as a sexual object!

Please lighten up, you'll enjoy life more.

• Or you could just have your own website...?

• If you don't want to be here, then leave. No one is holding you hostage. GTFO!

• Don't be silly.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, no, I don't see the point in it. If you don't want to talk to the men here, then don't. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't provide intelligent and insightful answers regarding those topics you listed as well. If they answer a question of yours, you can ignore it and only talk to the females who responded.

I just don't the purpose of a "woman's only" section. It also would kind of go against the main purpose of this website which is revolved around men and women conversing and trying to understand the points of view of the opposite gender regarding real life issues people face.

• its a bad idea - trolling would be even more worse

and it kind of takes away the purpose of the website -girls ask guys

• Or you can just ignore the answers from guys if you don't want to consider them...but it's quite ignorant to think that you will only get worthwhile opinions from women.

• I like what it is now...