Do you stalk other GAGers? Or... Yes you stalk.

I've seen some people here who comment on every single answer they can. Of course from people they stalk. Do they know what they do? Do they think it's ok? Don't they feel extremely needy ?

Do you stalk other GAGers? Are you proud of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this one user that used to stalk me all the time until he finally blocked me because he judged my personality on my questions and answers. He would read all my questions and answers and instead of commenting on the post he would message me instead. the guy has like 3 accounts as well!

What Guys Said 7

• Nope. I might scan half a page of the Friends & People I Follow live feed and if the question that one of them answered looks interesting I might read that question, respond, and read their response. If their responce warrents a comment then I'll leave one.

Why would you think someone is needy if they comment on your answers? Some people just get along better with certain people and like to talk or joke around with one another... Everyone on my freinds list wanted to read my answers and they tend to answer a lot of the questions I do as well. It doesn't bother me at all.

• lol, you've figured me out.

• realistically I need a new keyboard and just don't want to deal with it right now. =D

• I don't.

• I believe everyone focuses on someone's profile from time to time...It's part of the fun of being on a website like this!

People are interesting and each profile, and their respective activity, has some of their personalother inserted in there.

• I don't stalk other GAGers in that I comment on all their answers. But I only use the live feed to find questions to answers so I guess in that regard I do.

• I know you stalk me. I'm cool with it

• I don't do it. The questions are what matters, not the people.

• I'm a reformed stalker.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I don't stalk other GAGers. I don't click profiles. On questions I read everyone's response and if I agree with someone's answer -or I like their answer-, I let them know or give them a thumbs up. I do the same even when I like a question. I give the Q/A a 5 or a 4. It doesn't matter whether they're on my friend's list or no. I just think it's a polite thing to do.

• lol no I don't actually…

some people just like either praising or criticising others for their answers. nothing wrong with that if you take it all in and move on=]

• Some over do it. Like "hello I see every move"

• Ah k . well don't let it bother you so much, they either love ya or hate ya=]

• Lol actually I'm just making fun of the neediness. Not even on my shit. Just some people I see on other people's answers lol

• No, I couldn't even if I tried, I would have to befriend them and gah :P I don't wanna read all that.

• I like to follow some gagers like StandDown he seem to be OK with it (I hope)

Coz their answers are funny and informative

• There's only one GAGer whose profile page I look at permanently on a daily basis for the past 5 months.This GAGer calls me a mischievous ghost.

Other than that,I do follow several GAGers for a day or two to have easy access from the live feed as they have a private profile and I want to read some of their posts to have a rough idea of their personalities.After that,I unfollow them.

• No

But those who do stalk aren't gonna admit to doing so. Perhaps you should ask the users on here who create accounts in order to "get back" at certain users...

Aside from those individuals I really only see e-friends commenting on each others stuff.

• No but I notice who the stalkers visibly are. I guess they are looking for 'love' here.

• I don't know if it'd be considered stalking, but I do follow my Friends Live Feed to see what the people I'm familiar with are answering and what they're saying. I follow good advice, I don't call that stalking.

• I do not.

• Pickledxtofu stalks me all the time. I told her once that she didn't need a nose job and she has never forgiven me.