Do you like GAG? What is your purpose ?

I like ..I want improve my English .This is my purpose

Most Helpful Girl

• I do :) to spread the glorious truth of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tse Tsung Thought!

Nah I'm kidding. I'm here to give a historical materialist perspective when applicable, one that is informed by Feminism & Post-Structuralism (principally, Althusser, Deleuze & Foucault, & Wittig, Lorde and Beauvoir - not that I've ever read any of them lmfao), and which centres black women, native women, immigrant women, & queer & trans women. How well I do it, I can't say, but I'm here to do it. I am here to do the devil's work :) It's also a good way to test my rhetoric with little consequences, & to blow off some steam :D

And when I can, help my comrades on the way. Give them something to think about & heal with, hopefully. And more than once, help find lodgings for them when they're down on their luck :) So my time here is not wasted, I think.

Your English is very good! I am learning Spanish, currently, but I only say that I am learning Spanish - I have Learn Spanish books, is what I mean [snicker]. I will learn it this year however!

What Girls Said 21

• i came to get opinions or advice=] I also come on when I'm bored:P

i also came to help out anyone who might need it=]

yeh its good. you learn from others and about others.

• Yes, I like the site. It's entertaining when I'm bored but I also enjoy giving advice.

• I like this site.

It's easy to navigate, the people aren't too annoying, and there are rewards for answering and being an active member.

This site is a part of my almost everyday life and as a reward (the maybe true incentive) I get a monetary reward. Not too shabby.

• My purpose here?

I enjoy helping people, giving advice.. and finding advice for myself as well. :)

• I come here to escape my boredom. I'm so bored, I want to get another job even though I don't need the money. I also considered volunteering at the hospital but I don't know what hospital roles to suggest (they don't recommend volunteer positions, you have to suggest them).

• Helping younger people.

• i am in between I guess

i am here to pass my time and have a good laugh, some gagers here are nice and humourous

though I have not seen any of them, I felt close to some..

• Yes I like gag, because I find it keeps my mind busy and helps me wined down

• its a great site - you get to offer advice and receive advice, meet and befriend new people and at the same time get rewards. For me its improved my confidence in a way

• I like it, I like answering questions

• I'm enjoying it so far. I'm here to get a little advice and give some. I'm finding it entertaining.

• In the beginning, I was also here to improve my English skills, but now it's more for the fun part of it. Some people on here have some rather interesting opinions in general. Besides that, I like to help people out with their problems and the fact that if I need someone's objective opinion I can just go on here. That's what I like about GAG.

• i'm trying to push the envelope

• I'm here to observe the social trend of young people. A lot of my older friends think young people of today are spoilt, degenerates and the shit generation of all others.

• giving and taking advice. And much more fun to do it here. :)

• to have fun.. I find some questions/answers really funny and to know and learn more about "beauty and body" related stuff cause I'm insecure when it comes to that. I want to improve my confidence ^-^

• cures boredom

• Meh... sorta... Used to love it before I had a problem with an admin (very unfair btw) And I have no purpose except one and he falls a lot heh heh heh

• I like getting advice about boys :)

• I just want some advice

• It's aight.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't spend as much time on here anymore (school) but over the summer, GAG was my home.

Here's why:

-It helped me learn how to write better. My ACT scores improved dramatically because GAG forced me to use better grammar and writing style to get my point across. Of course, I still need to learn how to read over my answers sometimes.

-It helped me learn. I became more mature from listening to other people's view point and their opinions on my own. It was rough at times, but I learned to tolerate different opinions and even some asshole questions and answers (at some points I was wanting to SCREAM at the monitor).

-Entertaining. When people have spare time (summer) they spend a lot of time on here and ask and answer some VERY hilarious or weird things. It's also fun to leave a sarcastic yet witty answer on a comment and watch it get a lot of laughs and the occasional: "Jackass!" comments.

-Excellent waste of time. As a teenager were eating, sleeping and Football was my life, I needed entertainment from boredom. I had no social life or female companionship and no job. So what would I do when video games and touching myself got boring? I would go on GAG and answer stuff for 2 hours a day!

• touching oneself does get boring after awhile (I mean in the same day)

• To draw everyone's profile pic lol... Like my standUP girls. Thanks girls daddy loves ya..lol

No seriously I enjoy helping out if I can. It seems my optimistic outlook on life is a rare quality.

I have been through so many hard times and hurtful situations mostly caused by my own poor decisions which I turned my life around from with surrendering to our creator.

Something happened by circumstances beyond my control.

I know I have a solution to anything you may have difficulty with. and I trust when I need help that you will be here for me. So thank you GAGers.

• I'm here to get and give advice where I can.

• Entertainment in the morning and before I go to bed... lol

• I think it's pretty good. I have no purpose, I just roam.

• I try to understand how morals compare to actions.

• Yes. It's a cure for the common case of boredom.

• I'm here to be cannon fodder.

• I like it because of the xper points - gotta love me some amazon gift cards ;)

• My purpose is to use the interwebs to spark the idea of black revolution. Just because there's a black president doesn't mean we're in a good place, in fact it's worse than ever. Before Bush left office we was on the brink of sparking up a revolution, and then Obama got elected and everyone laid down and acted like the fight was over when in reality it should have just been beginning. Wake up black people-Obama is not interested in making things for us better, quite the contrary.