Who's advice do you trust more on GAG? Girls or guys?

I am wondering what other people's experiences might have been.

I'm writing some here so that it doesn't tell me this is too short! Let me know what you think.

Girls: Do you trust guys or girls more with your q's and advice?

Guys: Do you trust girls or guys more with your q's and advice?

• I trust girls more with my questions
  • I trust guys more with my questions

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, guys more.

Such as when I was a clueless nice guy who got friendzoned. I asked girls for advice, multiple hot women I was friends with. They told me to just be myself, etc, I'll find someone who likes me for me, etc.

A smart guy explained to me how I was acting wrongly, I had the wrong demeanor, I was too much of a wimp. Now I don't get friendzoned, because he was honest and didn't give me bs advice.

Anyone else noticed that? Like, when you're a "nice guy" (women call you a nice guy and they mean it) you get friendzoned a lot, and girls with boyfriends are warm to you. But when you're gotten a bit better and you have some game, the girls with boyfriends usually don't try to be friends?

What Guys Said 14

• I trust the guys, especially when it comes to the dating questions. Women give the worst dating advice. It's like a deer giving advice to a hunter.

• Neither. I trust people who put their user name on their posts. Anonymous questions and answers are OK within reason but if a person can't stand behind what they say enough to say it as him or herself openly, It loses credibility.

• It really depends on the advice itself not so much were it comes from both men and women give both good and bad advice.

• I have seen better advice from guys on this website but it really depends on the topics. There are some questions that girls give way better advice on.

• Tough choice because I don't side for either because everyone is the same to me. I feel like everyone give the same ideas. But I'm gonna say for myself I'm a guy, so that's where my trust is gonna be placed.

• Neither, I trust answers from girls and guys the same, all though women on GaG seem to be more anonymous than guys.

• There are a lot of lame answers from both, but the insightful, well-thought responses tend to be more from guys. But you can't really judge by gender.

• Despite both genders have their strong points on certain subjects and various areas of expertise, neither.

• I would have to say guys and this is the reason why, check this question out. link

• I like a girls and guys POV of most things. But I trust guys a little more than girls on GAG

• I trust the girls more because most of my questions are to do with them.

• Honestly I don't trust either. Girls advice always seems well intended but overly idealistic and guys advice seems either poorly conceived or emotionally charged. However occasionally there's a nugget of good advice.

• Guys give the best advice here, though, the girls seem to be shortening the distance.

• Girls, because my questions are more often than not aimed at them.

But I try to word my questions so I don't get the answers I'm not looking for; like "Oh, sure some girl will date you. You'll just have to bide your time" ;)

What Girls Said 8

• i trust guys more usually just because when I ask for advice, it's typically about guys so I think their perspective is most likely more useful. that being said I've gotten good advice from some girls on here too and I never disregard any advice unless it's a clear troll.

• Depends. If I need something straight forward I trust the guys but if I need something leaning more towards the emotional the girls. I like guys answers they're pretty funny girls sometimes they can be a bit catish. I think I trust the guys a little more for my questions. And they answer a lot more.

• Both tbh

There are topics where a girl understands and gives better advice.

But id say men because they don't lie to make you feel better they just offer you advoce that'll help even though you might not like it

• I trust the person who gave me the best piece of advice, be it a girl or a guy.

• it's equal for me

• Well for myself I like the advice that I connect to the most be it a guy or a girl

• I think it is a tie 8n this one.

• Neither. The girls lie too much and the guys are too butthurt to be taken seriously.