How many of you Gag people (who have been here at least 3 months) have NO ONE blocked right now?

I currently have none: I very rarely block anyone for long.

PleasePlease rate the question!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nada for me, too.

• Please, please, rate my response!

• Great response, Palek, thumbs up. Good for you. Even some fhe fembots love your response, it's that good, even if it is written by a male, and one who isn't even overweight!

• Thankfull, I'm not overewieght though I am a bit perplexed. ; - )

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't blocked anyone ever.

• Wow, you must have a really even temper! I don't leave people blocked for long periods, in general, but I do get irritated with some people and block them until the question has gone stale.

• Lol I never get irritated from people online :p.

You should try to be a more patient person.

• None but I realized a few people blocked me which is weird since I never said anything to them - people lol

• Never even considered blocking anyone. What does a person need to do to warrant a blocking? Don't know if anyone's blocked me either.

• I have one blocked he just won't leave it alone.

• zero in total

• I currently have 6 users blocked.

• I've had to block a few guys, It gets irritating when people won't stop telling me how much they want to please my body In detail

• A few people who got a little annoying but that's it.

What Guys Said 18

• I have no reason to block anyone. The only thing I don't like about blocking as how someone can block you yet continue to post in your questions.

It's funny too because the people who block me are the ones to seek me out for dumb problems and when I don't care, they block me... when I don't care enough to even talk to them.

I usually find out I am blocked when I go post an answer and suddenly it tells me. I wish there was a way to know before writing out a well-written response.

• I have exactly those same problems with blocking.

• Yea I wish the website had some way to stop you from writing out a huge answer just to find out you're blocked. Ironically a lot of the people who blocked me are the "I don't want to approach women!" whiners who only post when they want to rant about how much they have failed with women.

• I have a few. I use to unblock everyone at the beginning of the year.

Then some of them started down voting any of my answers, so now I just leave everyone blocked.

• Yes, that irrittes me too. One person, at least, has been doing this for months now. I think the new Gag version won't allow downvoting.

• I've never blocked anyone on here... too much effort.

• I've never blocked anyone. Ever.

• Good for you. I admire your patience; I don't have that much, though I only long term block the people who answer hundreds of questions a week with three word anony answers.

• I don't really hold grudges, and to be fair, not sure I've really ever had a spat with anyone. Not my style. Though I sense some people disagree with me on philosophical grounds and think I'm full of shit!

I just have two people on my block list. It was some crazy woman, back in the heady PM days, who kept messaging me about inane boyfriend problems, seemingly didn't listen to my advice, and then shouted at me if I was away from the comp for more than a minute! Left such a bad taste in my mouth that I'm hesitant to unblock.

• I haven't blocked anyone. If someone disagrees with me, I don't put my head in the sand, I listen to what they have to say.

• Good for you, I can't stand some of the feebs sometimes so I block them, generally short term.

• None ever. But I've been tempted to block someone one or 2 times.

• I've blocked no one, but some people have blocked me for some reason :/

• Yes, there are quite a few who have blocked me, mostly people who are anonymous, even though I rarely block people and even more rarely for long.

• I guess people fear what they don't understand, eh? :P

• Never have needed to block anyone.

• Neither did I when I was new, the trolls usually take a while to notice you.

• I haven't blocked anyone; I see no reason to.

• I just blocked my first person a few hours ago, someone who I'm convinced is a perverted dude posing as a young girl. Unfortunately it didn't hide this person's questions like I'd hoped it would.

• I only block those who block me, so they can't respond to my questions

• I've blocked a few trolls, but most of them aren't on here anymore.

• None

• None currently.

• I got none

• I block all who blocks me.

In other words, I am not the one you're looking for.