Do you ever read questions on here shake your head with a grin on your face and think 'only on gag'?

Cause I sure do lol. you have your typical legitimate questions where the person really needs help, then you have oddball ones, and sometimes the offensive ones.

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. Like the things people ask and think about asking just baffles me at times. Then there's people who keep submitting the same question over and over again. Or ask the same silly questions that have been asked exact same story by 20 other people, which are all right there on the similar questions. Sad thing is it isn't just on here it's everywhere people who ask on GAG just given the courtesy of being namelessly anonny on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, especially when I read questions asked by the guy who has a dick-biting fetish.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Like the questions "What are some questions I can ask a dog owner about their dog?" Or "Do you like the word dragon sauce? I like dragon sauce". Those are actual questions on here. Not that there's anything wrong with them, they're just. Interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe unconsciously but I can't remember if I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you also get the ones that ask a question then are in complete denial about the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, human stupidity is not limited to gag

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been on here long but I have shaken my head a few times at some of the stuff I've read on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am shaking my head right now because you couldn't think of your own question to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yes all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was going to answer but some one already took it?

0|1
    0|0
  • yes often

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep the penis size questions

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, because there are less moderated forums that allow even more epically stupid content to be posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I even shake my head at some things I've asked! Haha

0|0
    1|0
  • I am so worried for the future with ALL YOU IDIOTS in this world... My poor kids !

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a question about "why do gay men enter a sexually limited relationship" like why they don't date women cause according to her it would have more opportunities sexually.. And she was serious. I cracked up cause I thought it was stupid haha..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, can't say that I have

0|0
    0|0
  • havent had a grin on my face ever but I have been shocked thinking "WHAT THE ..."

0|0
    0|0