Should we be able to list ourselves on Gag by subgroup?

For instance, all those who spak French, or all those who can tap dance..should we be able to place ourselves in subgroups like that?

Being in a subgroup wouldn't of course mean you were cut off from all the rest of the members.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, everyone should have the option of joining subgroups. We Irish, for example.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. It's an interesting idea. I think it would make it easier for users to find others with similar interests. However, the main reason I like this site is because of the diversity. I like the wide variety of people so I doubt I would use a feature like that.

• Well of course people wouldn't be walled off from anyone else just because they were in a subgroup.

• Oh damn. That sounds like high school all over again.

• No! Some of us like talking about different stuff. I wouldn't know what subgroup I would be in.

• You could still talk with people outside your subgroup, naturally..I'm not suggesting people would be walled off in small groups.

• Oh OK. But still no.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a nice idea, but I feel the inevitable cliques that would be formed would cause more trouble than it's worth.