What is something on GAG that makes you sad?

I know this is the Internet but what GAGers say here reveal a lot on human nature,doesn't it?So what is something on GAG that makes you sad,if any?Thanks for sharing.

I am asking because I use GAG mainly for observation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I sense a general malaise or disinterest with regard to proper bowel maintenance which I find to be disconcerting. Perhaps a new category should be considered.

• Would you like to see more questions like this on GaG? "My girl and I met at home for a lunchtime quickie. She went to the bathroom first and then we hopped into bed and got things going. I was all excited and flipped her over for some doggy-style action, but then I saw a piece of toilet paper stuck in her butt...she'd obviously gone number two. And yes, it had some *remnants* on it. Needless to say, I got soft instantly. How do I talk to her about this?"

• It's like a little victory flag for you huh?

• Hahaha!...the bombs bursting in air!

• The amount of guys that have serious HATRED for the female gender... some to the point of violence!

• When I see a stupid question. And when people hate on the opposite gender as a whole just because ONE person did something to them.

• The seeming inability to recognise your problems are not unique to you, and as such, they have been answered at least a dozen times already. Use the flippin search tool.

You are not special. Your problems are not special.

What Girls Said 9

• suicide questions & rape questions =/ and there are a lot of them it seems...

• how people don't even know the difference between cheating and not cheating anymore... How the line is all blurry now in this society and how people have to ask GAG for an answer. A long time ago, the line would've been clearer.

• Haven't used GAG in awhile, around a year maybe? But there used to be a lot of sexist attitudes here, a lot of very obviously anti-female questions, that was one of reasons I got bored of this site.

• Noticing the high amount of depressed people on here.

• Hmmm sad ...I wouldn't say sad but I wonder why people can be so mean when others are not rude..

• People who joke when you ask a serious question and you need a serious answer. And also racist questions and answers.

• incest rapes, rapes and people who can't date because they're so 'ugly' or socially impaired

• The people who are here all the time but act like they hate it and spend all of their time bashing everyone and everything. I don't understand why they stay.

• When a person feels to need to always ask questions and mostly base their questions and thoughts and findings purely about GAG