How many of you broke up/ or hooked up with advice from GAG?

I'm curious how many of you had broke up with someone from advice from this site?

same thing for hooking up, anybody rely on this site that has changed your personal situation?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I always get really good advice here, that's why I'm here.

I have 2 accounts, my other one was deleted! But there I asked about my ex and why he treated me so awful. It was the worst year of my life.

People here told me that he was a player and he would never commit so I finally told him to leave me along for good. I was sick of being strung along.

0|0
    0|0
    • good for you.. I am as well on my second serving of GAG lol... I was just one more away from 100 best answers . I guess they don't like good advice . But I do and this site has helped me out through some tough times as well. But lately all I see is negativity. Sounds like you did the right thing :),

• Never broke up or hooked up but did lose a friend or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me though I do get good advice

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never changed my actions based on what someone told me here, but I have changed my perspective, which has slightly changed my behavior, and how I deal with people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never get good advice on here so I never take it. I actually have to sit down and think about it.

I feel like I should switch the words around in this question and go with I have actually met someone in person from this site and "hooked up" with him.

But I rarely take advice from here

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thought about hooking up with someone on here but I'm not sure if he's really interested in pursuing something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Great question. I have a feeling the vast majority are askholes.

0|0
    0|0