Have you ever posted on GAG then later thought what the F#@K?

Have you ever posted a question or comment then read it later & thought what the f#@k was I thinking?

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I consider it a positive thing though. It means I'm improving. It's a way of progress, isn't it?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Not really, I avoid this site when I'm drunk and generally speaking I don't really go back looking at what I posted. I might come to another realisation afterward because I don't have my vision clouded by emotions anymore or something but that's a different story.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my questions, you betcha. When I first joined, I was 'obsessed' with a girl so I'd ask some the most redundant questions which had the most obvious answers. I sometimes still make ask something foolish but definitely not as bad when I first started haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinions change over time so sometimes I'll see an old answer and be surprised at how much I've changed. Especially if I come across something from my old account over a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. There've been times I've made myself look like a total jackass on here with quesrions and answers I've posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I'm too awesome for that :-P

But seriously, yes, occasionally I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far, I've not posted either a comment, answer or a question that has made me have such a reaction. Though I haven't been here that long anyway and so far I've only asked 4 questions, which might go some way to explain it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just searching does size matters questions, then answering it with the fallowing quote "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?" - Yoda. Not sure if I will regret it later or not. Not sure if that helps, but that's what I have to say (the only reason I searched does size matter was to comment with that quote)

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk posting is bad juju.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes...amby times lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only while checking out the stuff I typed while drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah for sure :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of the times sure, but not nearly always

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are the posts that I cherish the most.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. That's why there is an anon feature :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yes a couple of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah haha

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No

I embrace each and every post I make.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's usually those why does he do those postsSometimes I get paranoid the person who I'm talking about will see it

Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i recently posted a question and I am still cringing

0|1
    0|0