What is your favorite category to answer in on GAG?

I guess for me I like other for the random questions that turn up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Behavior usually has the more substantial questions, but I seem to frequent Other quite a bit as well, because of the randomness.

What Girls Said 21

• Unless one catches my eye on the main page or side bar there I usually go to "Other" for the variety. If I have time I look at the other ones like, "Behavior" and "Health". If I still have time to kill and I've answered what I could in those three I look at the other ones.

• I typically like the "other" category the most but I also answer a lot in the "sexuality" and "behavior" sections. :)

• I don't pay attention to the category, I just brows the popular and recent questions and answer anything that I feel like answering. It's mostly others though

• I prefer "Other" category the most.

• I just look at the ones that happen to be in the Popular section if I'm feeling lazy. Otherwise I don't really know. Maybe other, I think.

• Other

• I do the same as you said I don't go to particular categories I just answer what is given on the question page and it turns to be varied

• Style and other

• Other.

• Other, it has plenty of random questions. :D lol

• other

• I get questions to answer mostly from the live feed and from somebody's profile page.

• Otherrrrr

• Other. I'm not good at giving relationship advice and whatever, so yeah.

• Dating probably.

• Other or health.

• I would say questions caught my eyes

• Other

• food fashion

• Sexual, behavior and "other"

• Other I guess

What Guys Said 14

• Other.

Just because I like to discuss various topics. I haven't been much into the relationship stuff just because this time of year has a negative side to me so my views aren't always the best. Yet I still try to answer questions or give advice in the other categories as best as I can if I'm feeling up to it. I'm sure once winter is over, I'll be in the other categories more often.

• I never really paid attention to the category, but according to the points that I have received from the categories, my top three are.

1. Other

2. Behavior

3. Relationships.

With Other having 300 or so more xper points earned than Behavior and Behavior having 300 or so more xper points earned than Relationships.

• Health.As a Doctor-in-training this really challenges me most of the time

• Other. I seem to find the most questions I can answer well when looking in the "Other" category.

• I normally look for common questions in the flirting section.

• Flirting.

I'm usually quite good at getting 2 people together and I can give great types to people, especially guys, on how to get the women ;)

• Other category

• Behavior, Sexuality, Other.

• other and behavior close tie

• Health! I am not a doctor but like many on Gag I play one on tv

• Sexuality ;)

• its other for me as well

• Flirting & Behavior; seldomly Other. The rest I don't bother with

• In descending order of interest:

1) Other

2) Sexuality

3) Behavior

4) Relationships

I rarely visit the other sections.