Has any one else noticed quite a few GAG members are disappearing lately?

Has any one noticed quite a few GAG members have disapeared recently ? I have noticed at least 10 or more just in the last week or two. Is this common or have I just not noticed it before?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's... there's someone abducting Gag members, it...it... came for me last week... but but... I..I..got away.. It's..not safe to talk here man!

IT'S NOT SAFE! NOBODY IS SAFE!

• LMAO really. You just made my day thanks I'm still laughing.

• link It was the Mass Effect collectors! They're the ones taking our members!

• Darn... that's not a collector. One moment. link

What Guys Said 9

• We all become fair game to the Succubus of Self-Delusional Psychosis upon the fifth anniversary of our membership. She typically lays claim to her rightful gains in the first month of each year, and thus the herd has been once again thinned. Due to the vile nature of my nocturnal emmisions, I remain immune to the otherwise inevitable abduction and eternal torment.

• As you can see, there's a rational explanation for every phenomenon if you know of whom to inquire.

• You just couldn't resist?

• I can never resist it seems. ; - )

• I hear it's secretly Palek stalking around back-alleys, taking out his competition one by one and leaving smiley face stickers on the corpses O_o

• You've caught me at it again! I thought the stickers would throw you off! ; - )

• It's easier to ban people then to pay for and email an Amazon gift card code.

• No one really leaves this site. They just make new accounts.

• I miss all the GAG originals, back when the site first started in 2007. Those were the good times

• C'est la vie snowbunny.

• Like who?

• Well, I am being abducted slowly by aliens ...like this guy: link

;)

But seriously, haven't noticed more members than usual disappearing - I don't even notice if someone users stop posting as I just don't care

• There are always people leaving.

What Girls Said 2

• It's Palek - who else can it be I mean that man has tried every trick in the book but no one wants to spy on Obama. So now he's decided why not rob people off GAG. I've heard he's holding their house insurance etc papers as hostage. Not only that he's having a right good time betting money on the cats of these people and watching them have CAT fights

• Yeah,like Cromartie,Solitude2 and StandUp.