Have you ever gotten really rude comments on GAG?

How many of you have asked a question and got some really rude comments from people? What do you think makes some people so bitter? Share your expieriences here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have made rude comments to weak minded people to hopefully be constructive criticism.

So some backlash and sad people reporting it, lol.

I wouldn't say I am bitter for commenting like I have. I have a solution for certain weak view points they refused to accept an answer or different view point which kind of defeats asking the question in the first place. Especially if you are going to argue with someone you asked OUR view point. So I will respond in a direct and rude if I am provoked, lol.

If you want to be rude with my questions I would never report it like a narc. But be prepared I will tear you apart, BRING IT ! lol

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, but they were trolling. Some people are just frustrated by many different things.Other aren't here for different opinions but rather to push their own agenda

• Not too often, but I have. It's funny, it always happens with pretty tame stuff too. Then I ask questions that I think are pretty controversial, and everyone is wicked respectful despite our differences in opinion, haha. Go figure.

• Not really anything that stands out... I've been called gay, hell bound, angry, retarded looking, pussy, and other stuff that I can't remember. Most people get offended way too easily when others are just voicing opinions. There are ways to disagree with someone's opinion and voicing it without sounding like a raving lunatic.

• Only from the weirdos who use this site to spread political hate and propaganda

• Here & there, just depends. I use troll Lots so I always got it back.

• Sometimes all from guys.

But I've been known to be an ass too to the weak minded.

• I often give harsh comments which can come across as rude, but I usually only give them when I think it's warranted. Such as when someone is trolling, or demanding a pity party, or when I know a gentle helpful hand will be rebuffed.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I have before. Some users are just mean for no reason because they can hide behind their computer screens. But, it's just the internet, you shouldn't let random strangers' comments get to you. Just try to ignore them:)

• I had two people slander me and I blocked both of them. Some other guy started blaming me for the death of the filipinos cause I said I didn't donate a lot of money to the people in the filipinos who died in the typhoon. He slandered me too.

• Jeez I'm so sorry to hear that. :-(

• I would say that a lot of GAGers here are nice to me,especially those who are here daily.You know who you are.

The exception is a minority who disagree with me on my answers on sexuality.I hardly answer any questions on sexuality but once I answer,you can see how many downvotes I get so I'm like an alien here when comes to my views on sexuality.

• Yeah I have. I also got blocked by aMuse for no reason. I don't even talk to him.

• Haha! he blocks everyone on here for no reason, I've never spoken to him either. Don't take it to heart.

• Wait. Who hasn't been blocked by your boy?

• hm... this is aMuse-ing indeed... He also blocked me when I did nothing wrong. We've interacted at one point... normal, friendly stuff.

• Oh yeah, of course.

I provoke people, I do know that. But at the same time, you'll always have those QA's who just call everyone who disagrees with them names and goes off on them.

• It has happened from time to time.

• Someone insulted me because I bought glitter oxford shoes. Thinks it's "gay" and for pimps. Okay...

• Not yet.

• There's a few here that are just losers. Block them.