Sooo what happened to all those changes gag was supposed to get?

They were supposed to come January. well here we are in January. Y' U' no changes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Last I checked, there's still 17 days left of the month...

Besides, revamping a website isn't that easy, especially when making a ton of changes. There's a lot of things that happen behind the scenes that most people aren't aware of when it comes to things like it.

What Girls Said 5

• From what I've heard, late January is/was the original goal. So there's still some days left in the month. But honestly, making dramatic changes to a website takes time so don't be surprised if it ends up taking another month or two.

• Did they ever specify what year though? I can't remember.

But to be serious. They are redesigning a website, I'm sure they find some problems as they move on. Give it a few months.

• January isn't over yet

• It's still January...

The changes are coming... very VERY soon :-)

You will be hearing more from us about this very soon, everything is changing so we're excited to hear feedback from you all.

• Good question! I've been wondering the same thing...hopefully its big though.

What Guys Said 4

• The Obama care people are working on it!

• Funny I was just thinking about this last week.

• Well, January isn't over

...but I would love to see the beta version of it and decide if the user interface change is too much for me or not (albeit the xper points do have their strong point ;) )

• Design web sites for a living, and this question would quickly disappear if you had the ability to remove it on your own.