Be honest, do you have more than one gag account?

If your answer is yes please explain why. Have you had a previous account that is inactive now?

• Yes
  • No
  • I have past account(s) that are inactive now

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest, do you have more than one GAG account?

• I see what you did there ha!

What Guys Said 4

• No.

If I say something stupid I go anon. I don't have a full on alter ego.

• Nope, I don't see the point. No one knows me on this website in real life anyways

• No need, one is enough

• NOPE but round two tho.

• Out of pure curiousity, was your name the opposite of SitDOWN?

• whatever I don't care lol and thanx...

• You're welcome dear :)

What Girls Said 14

• Probably.. if so it's only because I forgot my password on an old account and made a new one. I've been on here for 5 years so that happens. As far as more than one active one no

• So you were 13 when you joined?

• Good question! @VeryPeachy69

• Yup.. at the time (and even now actually) this was/is the only site that you can ask a relationship question without 50% of the answerers being trolls saying something stupid like "google it" or "yes". Especially on sites like Yahoo Answers people don't even read your question they just want the points. They'll just be like "." or "yes" to get their points and you won't get a real answer

• No I do not. And the users who do more than likely will not admit to it for fear of being banned by the admins. I do know of several users who seem to have multiple accounts though. Personally, I don't see the point in it.

• No, I don't want my xper points divided. I focus on this one so I can have amazon giftcards xD

• I had one before that I had forgot how to get into it, and what e-mail I had used. So I guess that I have 2, maybe not anymore.

• no one is hard enough

• Nope. I don't see the logic in having more than one account. I'm not here to troll, so...

• LOL

No. They just ask a million questions or say things to users they pretend to be friendly with on their main account.

• No, I do not need to have more than 1.

• I had one before but I randomly deleted it.

• No...I've thought about creating a second one,but nah.

• Nope. Only one.

• No

I obviously had 2 previous accounts but I don't have multiple accounts.

There is a male user on here who has like 4 other accounts that he uses. I find it odd that someone his age needs that many accounts

• No I don't see the point in that.

• No why would I?...seems like waste of time.

• Nope. Just one.