Do you think most GAGers are suffering from some kind of obsessions?

This is how I sometimes feel when I am reading the posts on here.Are most of us suffering from some kind of obsessions?Is this the reason why we are here?Haha.Just asking and thanks for sharing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most? No. But the obsessive types are going to naturally be more noticeable.

Examples : The guy obsessed with his own hairiness.

The many guys obsessed with their dick size.

The female haters who are obsessed with being pissed off and wanting to fight someone.

The ball-busting fetish guy.

The man-hater who invents stories about her non-existent husband.

The trolling girl who is obsessed with her areolae.

The self-hating black girl obsessed with inter-racial dating stereotypes.

Many of them post up to three bullshit questions a day. A few can go through periods where they are posting 7 days a week.

It definitely can give the impression that the majority of GAG are sufferers. But once you know these trolling asses, you can spot them a mile away and avoid getting sucked in to their mental illness.

• Lol this made me laugh. Because it's so true. I know most of the people you are talking about.

What Guys Said 8

• Many people gave obsessions. It doesn't exclusively belong to GAGers. I have my obsessions, but they have nothing to do with the GAG experience.

• You ever notice a lot of people on GaG are pretty depressed too? Like what the hell.

• Oh yes,that's why I asked that question of ''How many percent of the GAGers do you think are depressed?'' last month :)

• i agreed, I wonder why

• Everybody will suffer from one obsession or the other due to the subconscious value system their mind assigns to themselves.

• Only Palek. He's obsessed with self "defecating" humor.

• and bombdotcom with her legs, I think that's what she's calling herself now.

• Nope, but I can always smell when he's been in a question.

• No. Some are some aren't.

• I have obsessive compulsive personality disorder

• I'm obsessed with the internet =D

• I think most people have something that could be called an obsession. So GAGers, and non GAGers could both be put in that category.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I honestly do. I know that usually when I can't get something off my mind, hence I'm obsessing over it I come to this site. It's nice to get opinions from people who are not biased to your situation other than what you have typed. Ultimately I think you know the answer to your own questions but you are looking for reassurance that you are not wasting your time obsessing over something type of thing.

• Yes I do think we are all obsessed with one or more things.

I also think most of us have some level of depression.

• hmmm if I keep thinking about something, do you call that obsession?i tend to think about something and wld seek different parties opinions to reassure myself, I guess that is obsession?

• According to those psychology books that I read,zhe ye suan shi yi zhong obsession,especially if ying xiang dao ni de zheng chang sheng huo.

• i am insecure true :)

• If only we could we use accent marks to show tone:)

• Maybe not most, but a lot... absolutely.

I'm not sure if people are here BECAUSE of their obsessions or if GAG is just another obsession, perhaps it's a bit of both for some.

I also think that once people get attention for a certain statement/opinion/post, they'll spend a lot of time trying to recreate that attention high by talking about it over and over and over. Then, people start reacting to the fact that they keep posting about the same stuff, and that in itself gets them attention as well, they get "recognized".

I honestly think that EVERYONE is obsessed with something on some level though, so it's not surprising that people would turn to the internet to discuss their obsessions, especially if it's something they don't feel comfortable talking about in real life.