GAG originals, do you miss the originals and the original stuff?

When I originally signed up for this site in 2007 when it was first up, I enjoyed all the people here and the chat feature etc..now they're all gone and I hate this site, yet I still use it.

Are there still any other GAG originals on here that miss the "old days"

Most Helpful Guy

• I do miss the live chat. I doubt I would have ever stuck here if it hadn't been here originally - I'd answered a few questions, started chatting with people, answered the odd q on the side really. I've gotten way more out of the chats then out of any q/a. I wish they had a chat feature (that works on mobile!)

• screw mobile chat. when are phones ever actually phones anymore. I swear to god

• About once a month. Note I said mobile, not mobile phone :p

What Girls Said 5

• Well, my first account was in 2010, I deleted it because it was taking up too much of my time and then one day I got bored so I made this account. I still spend way too much time on here. Lol But I agree, I do miss some of the users from back then. But I still enjoy the site and some of the newer users are interesting too.

• I joined in 2009.

I've seen a lot of people come and go.

Some even originals like you are still here but have an entirely new account.

This site keeps changing .

I like change and don't really hate it.

• Why so Angry Adam?

• I'm not Adam

You mind actually answering the damn question

• I'm not an 07 Original, so I can't really..

and.. you are Angry.. and Anonymous.. and an Original...

So, until you tell us different, you are Angry Adam...

but really.. why are you so Angry? talk to me...

• You're proving my point

• You hate it here now but still keep coming and creating new accounts to do it? That makes no sense. You sound like a troll. I've been here for 4 years. It's a little different, and the regulars come and go, but that's never bothered me. I'd be so bored if it never got new users or if the regulars stayed the same year after year. Change is good, it keeps me interested. I'm glad when some people leave too. Maybe it's your time to go?

• trolling

• Disagreeing isn't trolling. Yeah it's definitely time for you to leave. You're just trying to ruin it for the rest of us now. buh bye

• ;)

What Guys Said 7

• I miss "Humiliation Boy", the guy who constantly posted trying to entice women to kick him in the nads. They'd delete his account and he'd be back the next day with a new one. Someone actually found a pic of the guy and posted it. It was great fun!

• lol, yeah I remember him. What an idiot. Didn't he have his Ip banned?

• I would imagine so, though I never knew exactly what happened to him.

• Wasn't here in the old days, but I think a chat function would be pretty awesome.

• I do miss some of the trolling in the old days. Not the offensive trolling but the silly and outlandish trolling.

• I couldn't stand the trolling. That's not why I came here

• Well I never trolled personally. Some of the users were funny to me.

• I'm semi new to the site, so I don't miss any of the original stuff. I don't know if the chat would be useful or not on this site as I've never used it when the site had it.

• The chat function isn't really something I miss, though I wouldn't mind them bringing in a new updated version

• I've been here since the middle of 2012 so I'm not an old school boy - but I can't say I miss the chat function since I didn't use it at all; all I care about here is seeing honest and straight to the point answers.

Sadly many here seem to think this is some sort of a dating site or a social networking site

• cause it's free. They think it's OK to flirt because it's free

• Yep. The trolling was funner and the live chat could be cool sometimes as well.